jimmy mataya and danny d

gpeezy

for sale!
ouch

Terry Erdman said:
I second that combo! Mataya is a loud mouth, rude and obnoxious has been that tries to be funny, but it's not funny. I am sure one on one he is a great guy, but in the spot light his entertainment is a flop!
ouch!well i enjoyed it.the ring games are fun to watch and play and he represented that to me.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Terry Erdman said:
I second that combo! Mataya is a loud mouth, rude and obnoxious has been that tries to be funny, but it's not funny. I am sure one on one he is a great guy, but in the spot light his entertainment is a flop!

I hate bad-mouthing a legendary player but this is a good description of how Mataya comes across on tape.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
JimS said:
I preferred Danny and Mark Wilson.

!!!!!

"Cory is showing a multitude of different strokes. Stun, stun draw, soft draw, force draw.. He is really a complete player."

Is Mark Wilson a poolplayer, or an Android, a la Data from ST:TNG, explaining every little piece of physics ?

Also, he made it perfectly clear after Corey's match against Shawn Putnam, that he thought Corey was an idiot for doing a hard break in One Pocket once. It was written all over his face. It looked like he was talking to a little kid and was trying to maintain his patience.

Mark Wilson is almost as bad as Jim Wych, IMHO.

Russ