Congrats. to Mr Bergman MOSCONI CUP !

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Bergman's inclusion on Team USA was a no brainer.

Until a year ago, everyone associated with American pool, other than Johan Ruijsink, knew Justin and Skyler were the only ones in the conversation for second best American nine ball player. When Justin shone at the 2019 International just weeks before the Mosconi, it was the wake up call Johan and Matchroom needed, and Justin leapt over the last two, and only two as announced, contenders for the final spot on Team USA.

Now let's hope there is a Mosconi Cup.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Bergman's inclusion on Team USA was a no brainer.

Until a year ago, everyone associated with American pool, other than Johan Ruijsink, knew Justin and Skyler were the only ones in the conversation for second best American nine ball player. When Justin shone at the 2019 International just weeks before the Mosconi, it was the wake up call Johan and Matchroom needed, and Justin leapt over the last two, and only two as announced, contenders for the final spot on Team USA.

Now let's hope there is a Mosconi Cup.

I’ve always liked the Berg’s game...although I feel he shone in money games.
..but I liked the way he fought Alex tooth and nail at the International...and won.
So I think he’s morphing into a tournament player also.

But I think number two is the guy from Maine...unfortunately, his attitude is number two also.

The Berg needs a big title to let everyone know.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I’ve always liked the Berg’s game...although I feel he shone in money games.
..but I liked the way he fought Alex tooth and nail at the International...and won.
So I think he’s morphing into a tournament player also.

But I think number two is the guy from Maine...unfortunately, his attitude is number two also.

The Berg needs a big title to let everyone know.

Right on, brother. No American player of the past decade has been better than Justin at beating an opponent to the shot when a rack has to be fought for. Agreed about the match at the International, which may be the best tactical match I've ever seen Justin play.

Only his the lack of a first rate break has held him back from winning some of the more coveted titles.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I am very pleased that Justin has been named to the Mosconi Cup.
Well deserved, a great player with fierce strength of will, focus and is a great shot maker.
His membership on the team is welcome news for USA.

Will Prout

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the MC if Matchroom can pull it off this year. Alexandra Palace - spectators? I don't know about this. :confused: