Thinking of travelling to Mosconi

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I'll probably be there once or twice to visit with some people. The Cup is a great show. Nothing else like it in pool.

customcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup

Will be there with some buddy's from Germany and Netherland to enjoy the show. Hope meeting some forum memebers personal.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who else is thinking of going to Vegas to watch this years Mosconi cup ???

I've been a few times and had to make a decision earlier this year.

And, with the last minute changes, points for bar box events, no Michaela... I decided to go sit in the sun in Mexico and watch it from my iPad.

Lou Figueroa

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to go two years ago and will return this year. Like Justin said there is really nothing else like it. I have contacted many of the members who made the trip in 2013 and they will not be going this year:(.

I am working on a new batch of mini cues to show off at the event and look forward to meeting new folks from AZB.

Major bummer that Michaela won't make it. I would encourage anyone that's on the fence to give it a try.

Have fun in Mexico Lou!

Here is a pic of some of the crew two years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4878.JPG
    IMG_4878.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm making it out there for my first live cup. Looking forward to it. I think it might be pretty competitive.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'd fly out to it if I could get some decent flights out of Jax, With everything having to connect, they are far and few between, especially under $500. It was so much easier when I was flying out of Chicago.

If I do make it out there I think the first thing I will do is head back over to Aria for some soft shell Sampan chili crabs: http://www.aria.com/sites/default/files/9999_Aria_FB_Lemongrass_Dinner Menu.pdf

Damn good.

Make sure you try the bone in Ribeye at Jean Georges(Aria), if i go that will be my first and last stop.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I'd fly out to it if I could get some decent flights out of Jax, With everything having to connect, they are far and few between, especially under $500. It was so much easier when I was flying out of Chicago.

If I do make it out there I think the first thing I will do is head back over to Aria for some soft shell Sampan chili crabs: http://www.aria.com/sites/default/files/9999_Aria_FB_Lemongrass_Dinner Menu.pdf

Damn good.

Make sure you try the bone in Ribeye at Jean Georges(Aria), if i go that will be my first and last stop.

I think I might need to hang out with you two. When I was there last I had the Egg Mcmuffin from the McDonalds across the street from the Riviera. It was ok:embarrassed2:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'll be there and look forward to catching up with old friends and making a few new ones. If we get crushed 11-5 again I'll need a shoulder to cry on, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Mooneye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I decided last night that we're going. Hope to meet some of you there.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday, me and a friend are off the the Grand Canyon to try to do the walkway. Look forward to seeing all my AZ buddies. I'll be the really old guy with the dark sunglasses on!

Lyn

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
I'm going for sure! My Mother in Law bought me tickets to the last day for my birthday…. I've never been I'm really looking forward to it.

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myself and about 10 buddies flying in from Amsterdam for 10 days, gonna play a few house tournaments, and see the sights as well as watch the annual slaughter ;)