Nickname for Ko? The KoBrah?

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, it's cheesy but my daughter came up with this and we like puns. Who likes the Cobra/KoBrah as a nickname for Little Ko? I'm only posting this for her. ;)

Seriously, congratulations to Ko for an amazing performance. It gave me chills watching how loose he kept his arm in the clutch. The rack where he had to thin cut the one and weave with speed through traffic, then shoot a high ball three railer from over a ball across the line of position to land on another window! And where he had to rail first the 3 and then shoot the four from the jaws of the pocket. And the 6 ball where he was long, straight, and half elevated off the rail. It was just super smooth the whole way.

I didn't think anyone could stop Filler who ran out from his first three breaks and ended with 5/8 of his breaks resulting in BRNs. Very impressive performance from him. He might have missed a safety or a combo, but I can't remember him missing anything where there was a ball and a clean pocket for that ball, regardless of distance, elevation, or anything else. This kid is the real thing.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Ko Brah...I like it. Example:

Me: Hey, great shooting Ko Brah, you little powerful man child.
Him: Don't call me that and don't refer to me as little powerful man child, I'm actually 22 years old.
Me: Sorry lil Ko - (my bad) Brah

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, it's cheesy but my daughter came up with this and we like puns. Who likes the Cobra/KoBrah as a nickname for Little Ko? I'm only posting this for her. ;)

Seriously, congratulations to Ko for an amazing performance. It gave me chills watching how loose he kept his arm in the clutch. The rack where he had to thin cut the one and weave with speed through traffic, then shoot a high ball three railer from over a ball across the line of position to land on another window! And where he had to rail first the 3 and then shoot the four from the jaws of the pocket. And the 6 ball where he was long, straight, and half elevated off the rail. It was just super smooth the whole way.

I didn't think anyone could stop Filler who ran out from his first three breaks and ended with 5/8 of his breaks resulting in BRNs. Very impressive performance from him. He might have missed a safety or a combo, but I can't remember him missing anything where there was a ball and a clean pocket for that ball, regardless of distance, elevation, or anything else. This kid is the real thing.

Ko-Bruh Ko-Bruh Ko-Bruh. I like it. I'm in. Spread it like wildfire.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Since Joshua Filler was K.Oed by Little Ko, wonder what his thoughts for a nicknames?

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
“ K.O. Ko” for me. If you miss, expect to get K.O.’d. Knocked Out!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I typed KO into Google and the first suggestion was Kohls. I sense a sponsorship opportunity.

j/k

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can someone remind me what their current nicknames are? And I don’t mean Big Ko and Little Ko.

Freddie <~~~ No Ko

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Taiwan is determined not to become part of the ROC.
...this 10-ball World title now gives Little Ko prophet status in his homeland.
....so we’ll call him Ko-tell it on the mountain

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Taiwan is determined not to become part of the ROC.
...this 10-ball World title now gives Little Ko prophet status in his homeland.
....so we’ll call him Ko-tell it on the mountain

Winning this tournament also gave him a little profit status. ;)

pinkspider

Crap user name, I know.
Silver Member
Can someone remind me what their current nicknames are? And I don’t mean Big Ko and Little Ko.

Freddie <~~~ No Ko

Ko Pin Yi – 撞球王子 – prince of pool
Ko Pin Chung – 天王殺手 - Literally: heavenly king killer. Basically it means giant killer. or if you want to give it a star wars-y vibe, starkiller lol

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ko Pin Yi – 撞球王子 – prince of pool
Ko Pin Chung – 天王殺手 - Literally: heavenly king killer. Basically it means giant killer. or if you want to give it a star wars-y vibe, starkiller lol

Pinyin please!

Someone had posted in the Book of Faces. It starts with a “G” and was two syllables.