MY newest DVD

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CAROMS AND THROWS

Hello to all you AZB pool players. As you must know by this time I have produced a very successful book on One Pocket "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression".

Since then I have produced two videos. The first is called "A Series of Unique Shots and Situations:" I followed that up with "The Running Of The Balls"
These two videos focus almost exclusively on the game of One Pocket.

I now have produced a third video
This time I focus on an area of pool that will benefit players of all levels regardless of which game they favor.
Whether your game is Straight pool, Nine Ball, Eight Ball, or whatever, this video coupled with practice will improve your game tremendously.

"Caroms and Throws" is a study much like a class room.

I explain how throw shots work and how to calculate the distance a ball can be thrown.
The second part of this video is all about carom shots. Caroms between two or more
object balls and caroms which send the cue ball off one ball and into another.
Every option is covered in detail and in an easy to understand format.
Running time just short of ONE HOUR.

The price of this video is the same as the other two. $29.00 with free first class shipping.

Free US shipping

If you already have my book and first two videos I will discount "Caroms and Throws" to $29.00
If you wish to order all three of my videos I will create a package deal for you. $69.00
Free first class shipping within the USA.

If you haven't ordered a copy of my book and would like to order it along with the three videos
I will offer you another special deal $122.00 with free delivery.

Here is a link to my You Tube channel with a short excerpt from this video.

https://youtu.be/teZE_NN6asY
Thank you,

Tom Wirth

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i was fortunate to get a pre release copy
the dvd is excellent ie very professional and detailed in the material covered and in the production
the games at the end using caroms will be a fun way to learn and get a feel for the shots
very well done tom
highly recomended.....:thumbup:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This DVD is a must have. For me seeing the Carom is more difficult than executing it. I enjoy the way Tom finds them in the stack. The shot is dead when hit right. Caroms are important. They are everything. Every shot is a Carom. I’m getting better acknowledging caroms thanks to Mr Eye Opener T R Wirth.

Last edited:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This newest video is out NOW!.

"Caroms and Throws" is a study much like a class room.
I explain how throw shots work and how to calculate the distance a ball can be thrown.
The second part of this video is all about carom shots. Caroms between two or more
object balls and caroms which send the cue ball off one ball and into another.
Every option is covered in detail and in an easy to understand format.
Running time just short of ONE HOUR.

Send me a PM or an email to trwirth369@gmail.com if you wish to order or just send your payment to my paypal account trwirth369@gmail.com .
The price of this video is the same as the other two. $29.00 with free first class shipping. A great deal but it gets better for those of you who order all three.

If you wish to order all three of my videos I will create a package deal for you. $69.00 and free standard shipping. That's about 20% off. Not bad and the material is WIRTH every penny.

If you haven't ordered a copy of my book and would like to order it along with the three videos I will offer you another special deal.
The book and the three videos for $122.00. That's a $30.00 discount!

Here is a short excerpt from this video

https://youtu.be/teZE_NN6asY

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

Last edited: