Who would you like to see play a one pocket challenge match

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would interest you enough to motivate you to buy the stream/?

I would rather see Nick Varner than anyone

True he may not be the same as he was,but I would love to see someone match up and play him

Next I would like to see Alex play SVB

Next I would pay to see Gabe Owen vs Tony Chohan again

who would you like to see play?

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex/ Shane
Dennis/ Shane
Efren/Bustie
Danny S/ Skyler
Billy I/ Jeremy Jones(with the right spot)
Tony/Shane
Gentile/ Runnels
Billy T./ Gabe or Shannon
Scott/Corey
Mitch/Gabe

No particular order

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A dream tho impossible: Efren in his prime vs. Ronnie Allen in his. I like ER's end of it but it would have been epic.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe the match of the decade is Alex vs Dennis ! Alex wanted to play after DO beat Frost. It never came off.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I don't really see any better answer.

Corey vs Efren it always a thrill, though. If you don't see something new there, you aren't watching.

I will 4th or 5th that one. Dennis vs Alex. I like Alex the lion in that match...I think,

Or any match with Corey as well. He’s awesome

I recently found a match between the esteemed Lou Figueroa and the cue case rascal JB. Lou was up 6-4 last I watched. I don’t know what happened yet or the history behind it but I love it

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I recently found a match between the esteemed Lou Figueroa and the cue case rascal JB. Lou was up 6-4 last I watched. I don’t know what happened yet or the history behind it but I love it
I think I saw one or two comments on AZB about that match around the time it happened. There may have been some back-and-forth between the two of them.:grin-devilish:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I think I saw one or two comments on AZB about that match around the time it happened. There may have been some back-and-forth between the two of them.:grin-devilish:
Musta missed that - couldn'ta been much...

My choice of a 1pocket match to watch: Jay Helfert & Bill Stroud. I've already seen all those other guys play each other.

pj
chgo

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually other than the one that was needling me
i think all of those matches would be good

i don't know how the games are scheduled, i guess if billy thorp was to play gabe owen

the two of them would need to agree on the details

i was really impressed with Billy's attitude,and the way he treated efren

i think billy could become a popular player