Jflowers by jiasen, thoughts?

Bluejuice

Registered
So there's quite a few jflowers cases here by jiasen, production models made to the specifications of the trademark owner (JB).

I'm pretty sure that if they were in some way designed by JB, they'd be of good quality, so my question is, does anyone here have experience with these cases? I saw a 2x5 butterfly case that Jiasen posted here this year that looks pretty good so I might just try to buy one.

I'd assume they're not in any way similar in quality to the generic cases that are being pumped out of China in huge numbers, but I am still curious to know if anyone here uses or has used them.

Bluejuice

Registered
I would do JBCases, that way you have custom options.

John does great cases.
Indeed, JB is the first company that comes to mind when I think about top quality cases, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. You really do get alot of value especially with his rugged series for the price and I am planning on getting a really nice one when I can cough up the dough.

However, $200-$350 is still a considerable amount of money (though you really do get what you pay for and more with a JB), but I've seen these jiasen cases under $100. I do agree that you usually get what you pay for and no doubt a JB case would be better, but if they were indeed made to the specifications of JB, I would think they would provide good decent protection for cues. Just curious if people have any feedback with these cases and if they are better designed than other similarly priced generic mass produced cases.