IMG_0199.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 5,320
Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Is this different chalk or just a new label?

Same exact chalk, not a thing was changed. I just personally did NOT like the black wrapper as it was difficult to see it. Folks would leave it behind accidently, or was hard to see it it fell under a table in a dim pool room.

Plus, when I walk into a pool room, I want to be able to MC from across the room.

So, it was nothing to increase sales, or anything else. I just wanted a nicer looking label that was easier to see. And we added the Russian flag, so technically, the old Magic Chalk is 'pre flag" :grin:

And NOBODY else has the gold label chalk except me, and my authorized dealers. So, anyone selling Magic Chalk on AZB, or on Ebay, have the old chalk, and when they run out, they are out for good.

Last edited:

Kracken

Belly Hooked
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, thank you. Magic chalk is great! I just picked some up at Turning stone last month but will be sure to get some of the gold label in the future.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So will we have "pre-gold label" Magic chalk that people will swear is better? LOL

Of course, I have about 25 boxes set aside for a few years down the road ;)

Of course, I won't rob them, I'll sell it to them for the exact same price as the new stuff, but i'm sure the secondary market might sell it for a diff price ;)

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So now the gold label will stand out as a beacon that says here i am come steal me.
A black magic marker will solve that problem.

Reactions: KRJ

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So now the gold label will stand out as a beacon that says here i am come steal me.

A black magic marker will solve that problem.

Funny you should mention this. I started using the black original label, no issues.
Ordered some of the new Gold label, cube disappeared on my first smoke break of the day.

What's really funny is I went around to every table & it was nowhere in sight & no one saw anything.

I guess this lends credence to your original quote awhile back Measureman, "Magic Chalk, good enough to steal".

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny you should mention this. I started using the black original label, no issues.
Ordered some of the new Gold label, cube disappeared on my first smoke break of the day.

What's really funny is I went around to every table & it was nowhere in sight & no one saw anything.

I guess this lends credence to your original quote awhile back Measureman, "Magic Chalk, good enough to steal".

So now i leave my $1000 cue on the table and take my chalk outside with me to smoke.

Last edited: