Mosconi Cup announcement coming on Monday

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In five months we're going to have squadoush.

Maybe, by early next year, there will be something you'll be willing to have injected into your arm that hasn't killed off an army of monkeys. AND THEN you'll have to wait in line to get the vaccine. So maybe, by April, May, June, they will have produced enough vials to hold the vaccine and enough syringes to inject it, and you'll eventually get on the list to get it during a visit to your primary care physician.

Lou Figueroa

Well, I had to go look.... Squadouche means zero, zip, nada, nothing, perhaps even less than nothing. "So I've been out on 5 dates with this chick, I figured I would've ...

So I'm thinking it's going to be more like free injections from a 55-gallon drum at Walgreens.:thumbup:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
In five months we're going to have squadoush.

Maybe, by early next year, there will be something you'll be willing to have injected into your arm that hasn't killed off an army of monkeys. AND THEN you'll have to wait in line to get the vaccine. So maybe, by April, May, June, they will have produced enough vials to hold the vaccine and enough syringes to inject it, and you'll eventually get on the list to get it during a visit to your primary care physician.

Lou Figueroa

there will be nothing injected in my arm.

Jason<-------possibly looking for MC Tickets if he's not working.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They could still have the event with no fans. I know that takes a lot away from the event, but it is the only realistic option.

They could but this event with no fans just wouldn’t be the same. The fans and craziness is what makes it so special.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
They could but this event with no fans just wouldn’t be the same. The fans and craziness is what makes it so special.

100% at some of the major tournaments I wouldn't dare say something aloud

especially when people can't hear the difference between ten and two

or was it ten four

had it been a finals match, I'd be too afraid the crowd would eject me for poor spectator behavior.

like abusive fans at sports games

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully they figure out a way to stage the event. Pool needs a tournament right now as we are struggling for content. I hope this event happens. Even with masks I'm OK with that.