They say Dechaine Dumped, come defend yourself.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is it that nobody can defeat anyone? There is always an excuse. Earl just crushed Dechaine, and the first thing people start typing is DUMP. Come on people. He has a pretty damn big ego, do you really think he would dump to Earl. He wants to be considered the best in the world. Did you see the way he was acting in his chair when Earl made shots? How he ran out of the building? No Dumping just an old fashioned ass kicking.

This thought just came to mind. Who would have thought the talk would be about anyone but Earl? Earl was well behaved on the stream even when he got his butt kicked in the Driver's seat match.

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Driver's seat match? Really? Never heard that one before.

Oh, and I have no opinion on any alleged dumps.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Serious

Driver's seat match? Really? Never heard that one before.

Oh, and I have no opinion on any alleged dumps.

They said it right on the stream also. The driver's seat is the last match on the winner's side. Earl and Mike were the last undefeated people. They play for the Driver's Seat.

Last edited:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He didn't dump he was tried, got down and sort of half way gave up so he could protect his ego, by not going down looking like he was trying his hardest.
That's what I saw anyway, besides all the faces Mike would make when Earl made a good shot, could have done without those.

CONGRATS to Earl for the win and Mike for his second place finish.

It was also really a nice feeling to see all the love people showed for George,
(Ginky).

Last edited:

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They said it right on the stream also. The driver's seat is the last match on the winner's side. Earl and Mike were the last undefeated people. They play for the Driver's Seat.

I've never heard it called anything but the "hot seat."

Although personally I prefer to call it the "cold seat." You sit and wait and get cold while your eventual opponent stays in stroke. See, e.g., Dechaine and Strickland.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cold seat

Although personally I prefer to call it the "cold seat." You sit and wait and get cold while your eventual opponent stays in stroke. See, e.g., Dechaine and Strickland.

cold seat is probably more appropriate. lol

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Pretty sad isnt it?? What did he dump for an extra 500 on a saver at best?? What a load of bollocks some people have :rolleyes:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
you coulda titled this thread a little more carefully. it reads like "I heard you dumped, mike, now get on here and convince me you didn't.

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No dump, just a strong win, for Mr. Strickland.

Another one is playing for the "rocking chair", cause if you win you sit back and wait.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl played great. Good speech at the end also talking about Ginky.

Earl did catch a huge break when Kiamco scratched hill/hill but he started breaking from the head spot in the finals and got his break working.

When Earl catches that gear he can beat anybody - still. Some of his detractors don't want to hear that but it's true.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Did anyone who claimed he dumped provide any sort of reasoning for it? There was no calcutta, right? No rankings points (which if there were for sure Mike wouldn't dump). Plus that's kind of offensive to Earl too. I'm not sure Earl would be involved in a dump even if he was the beneficiary. With no calcutta or points on the line most dumping occurs before the final, right?

I guess Earl dumped to Landon a few weeks ago too then.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes

I think that's exactly what he meant. lol

It is what I meant in a way. Tell the people who said you dumped, that you didn't. Be a graceful loser, and say you got beat. I will do a lot for Mike and how people feel about him. Besides we don't need that crap in a tournament.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It is what I meant in a way. Tell the people who said you dumped, that you didn't. Be a graceful loser, and say you got beat. I will do a lot for Mike and how people feel about him. Besides we don't need that crap in a tournament.

Some questions should not be answered....
...if a lawyer asks you if you're still beating your wife..don't say a thing.
I think Mike should treat this thread title the same way.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...we don't need that crap in a tournament.
The fact that it's considered a possibility at the highest level of competition shows that pool's image of a hustle for con men is still deserved. When pool's most devoted and knowledgable fans stop expecting that we'll know that pool might be on its way to respectability.

I sincerely hope I don't see that change. :)

pj
chgo

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. How about instead of Mike coming on here and defending his "dump", you name the people who said he dumped. Then have them come here to provide proof that he dumped. Or at the very least, a reason why they claim he dumped, other than losing in the final.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
no dumpie, Mike played like a chumpie

besides, who can fade Earl when he gets into dead wang...esp in a short race

The truth is "there are a lot of really not to bright people on those live stream chats!" it is the same people on every stream and they cannot be taken seriously!

Last edited: