RAXX Fall 2013 ~ 14.1 League

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Great League at the Best Room in the Tri-State Area....Come on and Sign up if you're in the area !!!

-Steve

Flyer Test 2.jpg

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I played around and made a new flyer !!!

Season starts soon, come on by and check it out !

-Steve

Raxx fall 14-1 Promo.jpg

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

Nice looking flyer Stevie. Good Luck to you & the members in the league. You all have a great league going and a great venue to play in. Keeping 14.1 alive. Good job!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Season will end either the end of January or Beginning of February

1. Season is roughly 15 weeks plus playoffs
  2. Handicapped system +/- 7% of handicap for wins or losses
  3. league high run prize
  4. playoffs is 3 weeks
  5. allotment for rescheduling of matches, as long as matches are made up before playoffs begin
  6. a few off weeks for holidays, and scheduled room tournaments and Regional events (Predator tour, Tri-State Tour, Mezz Tour, etc etc)
  7. Score is kept on score sheets along with beads to verify score and to keep track of stats, inning counts, and handicaps

Last edited:

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RAXX 14.1 League

Can't practice at home because of construction. I'm coming in on the 29th to get my butt kicked. Will Da Hammer slug me again?

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Can't practice at home because of construction. I'm coming in on the 29th to get my butt kicked. Will Da Hammer slug me again?

LOL i havent played in over 2 weeks....dont know if i will get to play before league starts...but i am gonna try my hardest to drop the hammer down on you all!!!! mwaaaaahahahahahaha :p

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
One more week to go, If you're in the area we'd love to have you a part of the best 14.1 league around !!!

the more the merrier

-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
League starts tonight, Practice starts at 5pm. Game play starts approx. 6pm.

Still time to get registered and signed up for the best Handicapped 14.1 League around !!!

-Steve

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
League starts tonight, Practice starts at 5pm. Game play starts approx. 6pm.

Still time to get registered and signed up for the best Handicapped 14.1 League around !!!

-Steve

Wish I could, Steve, but Raxx is unfortunately too danged far for me to make a weekly jaunt down there reliably.

Enjoy, though, and good luck tonight to you,"Da Hamma," and Gene. :)

-Sean

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Won my match tonight 150 - 50 had to spot my opponent 94 points, not too shabby for not playing for almost 2 months !!!

The game was 150 - 56

That was a tough spot too fade !!

Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Won my second match tonight by a score of 160 - 90 my opponent had to go to a score of 115

Feeling pretty good, had a couple of multi-rack innings through out the game

Steve

We had a few more people sign up this season as well !!!

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

Congrats on the win. That is a lot of points to be giving up for a match. Looks like he was not far away from his point goal at the end. That makes it an exciting match. OK, two good wins under your belt, keep up the good work.

mmedford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to Raxx last night; amazing place...way better than any of the halls here in Queens.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I Had to play the Wifey last sunday, the game was set at 49 for her and I had to go to 150.

She gave me my first loss beating me by a score of 49 - 90, she played great. Capitalizing on every opportunity that I gave her.

in the past we would play games to 200, and I would get to 200 when she was just getting to 50. so based on our league match score, she is definitely showing improvement !!!

Nice game Babe
-Steve