Alex - Wow!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Alex just massacred Kiamco 11-0. Alex has won his matches by a tottal of 55-17.

Keep it up.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex is smoking dudes. He's only had one match that was close, and it was still 11-8.

He's gotta be the favorite if he keeps playing like this.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The lopsided score was a surprise, but Alex, a past US Open champion, certainly rated as one of the main contenders for the title coming in and one of the biggest threats to unseat defending champion Darren Appleton.

Alex plays World 10-ball champion Huidji See tomorrow and the winner will be assured of 5th place or better. Huidji See has already beaten both Mika Immonen and Rodney Morris, so Alex will surely be on alert. Good match for the fans! Bring it on!

The cream is starting to rise to the top.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The lopsided score was a surprise, but Alex, a past US Open champion, certainly rated as one of the main contenders for the title coming in and one of the biggest threats to unseat defending champion Darren Appleton.

Alex plays World 10-ball champion Huidji See tomorrow and the winner will be assured of 5th place or better. Huidji See has already beaten both Mika Immonen and Rodney Morris, so Alex will surely be on alert. Good match for the fans! Bring it on!

I hope the Alex-See match gets streamed.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member

The cream is starting to rise to the top.[/QUOTE]

Earlier this year in January, at a 3 man tournament in the uk, i was with Daryl Peach and Phil Burford, we was talking about the mosconi cup. We got around to talking about dark horses for the team, and i said Huidji See, and they both laughed at me, so i replied "we will See" 10 months later he is world 10 ball champion and now in the last 8 on the winners side of the us open, so boys shows how much you pros know :smile: you stick to playing and i'll stick to coaching and spotting talent :p
if he carries on winning he can still get in the team automatically. Alex playing great and in this form man to beat, but Huidji is a very good player as his results this year have shown.

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member

Earlier this year in January, at a 3 man tournament in the uk, i was with Daryl Peach and Phil Burford, we was talking about the mosconi cup. We got around to talking about dark horses for the team, and i said Huidji See, and they both laughed at me, so i replied "we will See" 10 months later he is world 10 ball champion and now in the last 8 on the winners side of the us open, so boys shows how much you pros know :smile: you stick to playing and i'll stick to coaching and spotting talent :p
if he carries on winning he can still get in the team automatically. Alex playing great and in this form man to beat, but Huidji is a very good player as his results this year have shown.[/QUOTE]

It appears that Alex is hell bent on winning this one.. He will be hard to beat. If he plays to the level that he's supposed to, then everybody else is playing for second place! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:thumbup::thumbup:

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
if he carries on winning he can still get in the team automatically. Alex playing great and in this form man to beat, but Huidji is a very good player as his results this year have shown.

It appears that Alex is hell bent on winning this one.. He will be hard to beat. If he plays to the level that he's supposed to, then everybody else is playing for second place! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:thumbup::thumbup:[/QUOTE]
oops, sorry, double post.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It appears that Alex is hell bent on winning this one.. He will be hard to beat. If he plays to the level that he's supposed to, then everybody else is playing for second place! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:thumbup::thumbup:
oops, sorry, double post.[/QUOTE]
guess you feel pretty strongly.

how was the match against kiamco? was it streamed? I can't find anything about it!:angry:

Yes, I do not like it.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member

how was the match against kiamco? was it streamed? I can't find anything about it!:angry:

Yes, I do not like it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was streamed. It started around midnight. Alex broke and ran the first 3 and then I started going in and out of sleep. Guess he kept it up!

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
[QUOTE black-balled - not working...] guess you feel pretty strongly.

how was the match against kiamco? was it streamed? I can't find anything about it!:angry:[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was streamed. It started around midnight. Alex broke and ran the first 3 and then I started going in and out of sleep. Guess he kept it up!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Yes, I do not like it.[/QUOTE]

Second-hand info, BB...but pretty reliable.

Alex was either breaking and running or kept him kicking.
At 5-0 up, he 3-fouled Warren to get to 6.
Alex's 1-hole and snooker skills are scary.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Alex beats Huidje 11-3????

He was born in a very Catholic culture....

..you'd think he would have more respect for the 'See'.:cool:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Seems to me that the Lion is not getting enough consideration here.

Alex is definitely the best 'allround' player left in the Open.

..and the cut break isn't hurting his arm right now.

..and he might weigh less than a good break cue......
..but he's got a heart the size of a grand piano.

C,MON ALEX:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
Alex Pagulayan aka "The Lion"!

Seems to me that the Lion is not getting enough consideration here.

Alex is definitely the best 'allround' player left in the Open.

..and the cut break isn't hurting his arm right now.

..and he might weigh less than a good break cue......
..but he's got a heart the size of a grand piano.

C,MON ALEX:clapping::clapping::clapping:

GO ALEXXX!!! Show these guys how this game should be played.:yeah:

Come on, Alex!!! Kick some you know what!!:p:p:p

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Shawn 11 - Alex 8

Alex did well to make it 8 all.....but Shawn played better.

..the last shot of Alex was a failed 8/9 combo.
I feel he should have played the 8 in the other corner 'cause the cue-ball
was going to hit the 9....looked easy from the keyboard...;)

Good luck to Shawn Putnam in the final....
...you're the Phil Mickelson of the billiard world