Finally back in stroke...

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, after a long week where i had so much bad luck and played as bad as not getting over 30 (!) i finally hit a 74 today. Not the easiest run as the racks did not open as they should have sometimes. Will upload it as soon as possible.

I was mad at first that i did not get to the 100 at first of course but more important was getting back in stroke and gain confidence again as it suufered a lot last week.

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go! Get your groove going first and the rest will follow I always say :D.

RG

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Keep plugging away. You have some nice big numbers and you shoot well.

Maybe meeting up with Bill and John in Vegas will be just what you need to push yourself up to the next level.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Good job. You will probably string a few more big runs now.

See you next week.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep plugging away. You have some nice big numbers and you shoot well.

Maybe meeting up with Bill and John in Vegas will be just what you need to push yourself up to the next level.

thanks Dennis, yeah i hope John can push me forward...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
great going sascha !!

glad to see one of us is in stroke, on camera i cant pull my head out of my _ _ _ . other than that i have been playing below average. hopefully soon i can post a good # on camera !

Steve

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Your Doing Good

Great run, my friend. You have been playing great.
I like Steve K. have been in a big slump. The best that i have done
is that 70 & 71 about 10 days ago. I am trying.
Keep up the good work.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I guess maybe if I shot more than once a week I could shoot my way out of it... But for now I can't even find my way out of a paper bag !!!!

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks guys,

steve you will get back in stroke like all of us. but that doesn´t really matter how often you play. like i said, i played bullshit for a week with nothin over 30 and i played every day. then all the sudden its back. just give it a little time my friend.

Mike, you always play good buddy ! 2 runs of 70 in 10 days...others dream of being able to do that man ! your next big number will come within a week trust me.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Lol

Would you believe. I ran 70 tonight.........
Well, at least I am out of my slump. I am not counting racks b/c I do not want to get stuck on 70 each time. I thought I was at 84 when the run ended. I missed a makable cut for a break shot and went on to run another rack. Thanks for picking me up with your last comment.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Well, at least I am out of my slump. I am not counting racks b/c I do not want to get stuck on 70 each time. I thought I was at 84 when the run ended. I missed a makable cut for a break shot and went on to run another rack. Thanks for picking me up with your last comment.

Hey thats awesome shooting.....Guess i need to hit the tables quick to see if the other prediction is right. !!

if it is, i guess we know who is picking our powerball numbers !!!!

Steve

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I told you ! nice run again...:thumbup:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will upload a 60 & 65 when i get back from Vegas...hope to hit a bigger run then, too...after John drilled me ;)

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Tell John and Bill that Heather and steve from New York say Hello, and we cant wait to see them again at Valley Forge next year !!!!

Steve

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Mike, we sure will have lots of fun there, even more then last year as i get to meet so many friends this time.. :)