LoreeJon

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
LoreeJon is breaking new ground to promote Pool

Due to a name change she is not easy to find on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/loreejon

She is a true legand. The Woman have probably given Pool 1/2 of the games showing on TV.

Go in, like her page and keep up with the things she is involved in to build our favorite past time.

Poodle of Doom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LoreeJon is breaking new ground to promote Pool

Due to a name change she is not easy to find on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/loreejon

She is a true legand. The Woman have probably given Pool 1/2 of the games showing on TV.

Go in, like her page and keep up with the things she is involved in to build our favorite past time.

Not sure if this is a personal or professional profile. So, I'll hold off. I'd prefer to like someone's professional page rather than friend them.

Dana Bufalo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LoreeJon along with many others will be at Turning Stone in August

TS_XXX_Poster.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Loree Jon even has her own bobblehead now :)

Attachments

• 36266357_993779000782199_2944492946637979648_n.jpg
    36266357_993779000782199_2944492946637979648_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 585

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a huge amount of respect for LoreeJon as a wonderful person, wonderful world champion,
a great promotor to her sponsors and still is the bearer of the best shot I have ever seen with a jump cue.

Reminds me, LoreeJon, you still using my jump cue??, lol, after the shot, I gave her the cue.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a huge amount of respect for LoreeJon as a wonderful person, wonderful world champion,
a great promotor to her sponsors and still is the bearer of the best shot I have ever seen with a jump cue.

Reminds me, LoreeJon, you still using my jump cue??, lol, after the shot, I gave her the cue.

She is great... Love her to death. I have taken some lessons from her. It amazes me the amount of skill she has.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone once said that -- like Jeanette Lee -- Lori has had a number of 100 plus runs during Straight Pool practice sessions. That does seem very likely. I know that Jeanette's practice high run of 158 happened in front of dozen witnesses. Anyone know what Lori's high practice run was?

Arnaldo

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Someone once said that -- like Jeanette Lee -- Lori has had a number of 100 plus runs during Straight Pool practice sessions. That does seem very likely. I know that Jeanette's practice high run of 158 happened in front of dozen witnesses. Anyone know what Lori's high practice run was?

Arnaldo

Actually, Jeanette's run was 152. I know because she ran them against me in New York. Yes, there were other witnesses.