<<<<it's george cue case lover's>>>>>

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
ok folks if you have ever seen one of these cases i will be suprised....this has to be a one of a kind case here...ENJOY THE PICS I TOOK OUTSIDE IN THIS GREAT WEATHER.....ps could be for sale but it wouldnt be cheap.:eek:

Attachments

• george cue case 032.jpg
    george cue case 032.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,916
  • george cue case 036.jpg
    george cue case 036.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,774
  • george cue case 038.jpg
    george cue case 038.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,743
  • george cue case 034.jpg
    george cue case 034.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,777

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
ok folks if you have ever seen one of these cases i will be suprised....this has to be a one of a kind case here...ENJOY THE PICS I TOOK OUTSIDE IN THIS GREAT WEATHER.....ps could be for sale but it wouldnt be cheap.:eek:

Looks good can i hold it ..???

tattoo

Silver Member
114 views and only person to say something was ART trying to get my case....:grin-square: has anyone ever seen a case like this from its george? did they make several of what i think are one off cases?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

That is FANTASTIC.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
114 views and only person to say something was ART trying to get my case....:grin-square: has anyone ever seen a case like this from its george? did they make several of what i think are one off cases?

I can only speak for myself here but what I like to do is find unusual leathers and make one-off or limited runs out of it. We have done several patchwork cases this way.

I want to say that I have seen this case or a 2x4 like it before but I am not sure. I am sure that yours is either a one of a kind or very very limited.

tattoo

Silver Member
Unique and cool case..........hope to see you at the SBE.

JK

thanks all for the comments wasnt sure how many were made or even if they made 1 off cases....and jimmy i would like to meet up and chat for sure....8 days and counting....come on vacation..:thumbup:

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
george case

I have seen 1 other George case like this before.

Every year at the super billiards expo there is an older gentleman walking around with a George case like this except his patchwork colors are black/gray. Inside this case he has an awesome Gus szamboti cue. I have offered cash every year to buy the case but he always turns down my offers.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
It's George

Mickey, very cool case. Do you know how old it is? Have a safe trip to SBE.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw it

I just saw this case.I don't like it I LOVE it! That is in the top 5 of all cases for me.

tattoo

Silver Member
Mickey, very cool case. Do you know how old it is? Have a safe trip to SBE.

greg it looks as if it was used for storage or very rarely....it has the flat top and bottoms, of course with the swing latch, has the brunswick logo and the its george logo below...it looks like maybe a transition case in between the new blocked tops and bottoms....not sure but it is in such nice shape the stiching is so COOL....I HAVE HAD A FEW OFFERS BUT I STILL OWN IT FOR KNOW...however i could use the extra cash at the expo...:smile:

tattoo

Silver Member
a few extra pics for the people who asked....

Attachments

• george cue case 035.jpg
    george cue case 035.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 460
  • george cue case 037.jpg
    george cue case 037.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 462

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I bought one with the exact design, except mine was made with different kinds of snake skins. Not sure what kinds of snakes, but little pieces like that.

I think I then sold it within 24 hours.

Mine was a 2x4, if I remember correctly.

This is the 2nd case of this design that I have ever seen traveling through out the country all these years.

Nice find, Tattoo.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mike roberts made several of these that i bought
he and i were and are good friends and i owned lots of his cases
several like this one

but i have not seen any in 10 or more years

last i heard he was thinking of making cases again,maybe he is

at any rate you have a very nice case