Is $350 a good price on this cue

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys, just wanted some input on this Q it's listed for $400 just needed to know what it may have sold new? Sorry for Sh###y pics
210c7aabaccbb64810345df840f4c8e8.jpg
b88025070096aab56137dca9286e15fa.jpg
96ab2fd4cfc54ff47ab1f9c4264481dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What they said. If the cue is straight and the shafts are nice, can't go wrong with a Schon for 350.00.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with all of the above but since nothing was mentioned about shafts I will add:

Without a shaft the price is OK. I base that on a guess at an estimated new retail of about 750 and a discounted retail of 600 for a Schon of that level.

With a shaft the price is very good I think.

With two shafts you are stealing it at that price.

As Ideologist said, basically any Schon is a good deal at $350.

Schon cues ten to hold their value better than average for "production cues". They have a loyal following and an excellent reputation.

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys I'll let him sit on it for a little while maybe I can get it cheaper comes with 2 shafts

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what kind of thread is this

seems like the guy ask a question in the wrong section
a question that is so obvious he doesn't need to ask it

then announces he wants to take advantage of the guy

seems kinda phony to me

please never contact me
just let me stew if i ever have a cue you want

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what kind of thread is this

seems like the guy ask a question in the wrong section
a question that is so obvious he doesn't need to ask it

then announces he wants to take advantage of the guy

seems kinda phony to me

please never contact me
just let me stew if i ever have a cue you want

Question for you Dean or anyone else.
A non pool person comes to you and shows you a high end cue that he found in the attic.
Says give me $100 and its yours.
Do you pay the $100 or tell him what its really worth?

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn , I'm just new to Q collecting, and I think I'm a pretty stand-up guy, and I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone, I guess the words is that the best you could do? never came out of your mouth

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn , I'm just new to Q collecting, and I think I'm a pretty stand-up guy, and I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone, I guess the words is that the best you could do? never came out of your mouth

I dont think you are out of line getting the best price.
But at that price it could get sold to someone else real fast.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

If you are new to collecting, Schon is not generally looked at as collectable cues IMHO. However, at that price you can't go wrong.
Jason

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question for you Dean or anyone else.
A non pool person comes to you and shows you a high end cue that he found in the attic.
Says give me $100 and its yours.
Do you pay the $100 or tell him what its really worth?

I bust out laughing like a loon and ask, "What kind of idiot do you think I am, asking me to buy that POS for $100. That piece of firewood isn't worth more than $40, but since you gave me a good laugh, I'll give you $50 for it so that I can give it to my grandson."

Nonyamuff

Always behind the 8-ball
Silver Member
Does anyone know what model this is? I had one just like it back in the late 90's and sold it. Have been looking for another but cannot find the model anywhere.

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still trying to get in touch with this guy that has this schon , is there anyone out there that knows what model this is thanks