Jack justis fs/ft

8power8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
This is a very nice justis case im thinking on getting rid of, it is 2x4 prolite. Interested in trading for a cue or lets see some offers. SOLD

new picture of jack justis stamp, the best one i could get after countless try's, good thing im not a photographer

P.S I know i have a bad itrader and this individual will probably post on here but... i am not here to rip anyone off, when i told him i would trade back no problem he declined. I could have got a new name with a new start but like i said i am not here to rip anyone off so there is no need to change. Thanks

Last edited:

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Are u sure it is justis or justis west. what is your asking price.

I dont know but something seems missing in the justis case

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Are u sure it is justis or justis west. what is your asking price.

I dont know but something seems missing in the justis case
Can you show some more pictures of your case?
Signature at the buttom of the case and logo under the handle stripped for Jack Justis case.

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I don't see anything "missing", this is not a Justis West. I would like to see the sig with the date though.

Thanks,

Doug

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
What color is the interior?

More pics please!

Here's a couple cues I've got available....

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=121983

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=122297

COOKIN12.gif

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
This is a very nice justis case im thinking on getting rid of, it is 2x4 prolite. Interested in trading for a cue or lets see some offers.

P.S I know i have a bad itrader and this individual will probably post on here but... i am not here to rip anyone off, when i told him i would trade back no problem he declined. I could have got a new name with a new start but like i said i am not here to rip anyone off so there is no need to change. Thanks

Can't believe you're still on here trying to do more bad business, look at all the questions everbody has already about absence of info and pics etc

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=134367

You got a brand new shaft and I got to fix a bad butt and donated it to the boys/girls club here in town -- shame on you

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This is a case I built about 4 or 5 years ago and might not have been signed as I have only been doing this for the past couple of years. I did sign the earlier case if specifically requested by the customer. For the past 15 years, all cases were marked with my stamp under the handle strap.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
p.m. sent, Bob

I never got a reply even though he was on the forum an hour and a half after my p.m. was sent. Bob

Last edited:

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You mentioned that you would reply back with a price, but never got back to me. If you have a price, please PM me.

Thanks.