Silver Member
double thread...woops.moderators please delete
---DASH---

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Nice shooting Shannon, i mean Dash !!

you really need to start working on your patterns....start watching some videos from all of us and i mean really watch them...pay attention ! then go back and review some of your sessions...

i highly recomend some instructionals as well..

such as How to run a rack & How to run 100 balls by Jim Rempe

check out the John Schmidt Dvd's on straight pool and Danny Harriman as well.

Dont get me wrong, you have a real good eye and a nice stroke. i just believe that your patterns need some work, and like i said before plan ahead and stop playing ball to ball position...

-Steve

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the advice Steve.And Shannon is fine.Dash is just a computer name I got from my kids.I actually have multiple 40s,50s,60s,&70s on video right now and have hit a little over a 100 a few times in the last year.(sorry nothing past the 70s on video as of right now).In the next couple of weeks or so I'll be showing some higher runs just wanted to show all my runs and didn't want to start at the higher ones first.I'm kinda proud of the way I've been shooting.I took a 14 yr layoff in which I literally didn't pick up a cue.I picked the game back up almost 2 yrs ago and have not shot the same since :(,but it'll come.
I have read a lot of your posts on here and you give good advice.I appreciate you taking the time to respond.thanks :thumbup:

---DASH---

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
31 ball run

I figured since I wasted this thread I'd go ahead and put in a fun little 31 ball run.I ran out of mb on vimeo so I posted it on youtube since it's under 10 minutes.Sorry for the music but youtube wouldn't let me keep the radio :angry: and I've always been a bluesman.
Hope you enjoy!
31 ball run- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-r5fFT37o

---DASH---