damn,check this out...

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
today i ran 2 racks,had to take a bathroom break,came back and ran 4 more racks to a total 85 Balls ! Back home i put the videos on my computer to put them together and upload it then. Unfortunatly i deleted that 2 rack run by accident along with the other stuff i did not need so all i got left of the 85 ball run is a 56 :angry::angry: DAMN !

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
today i ran 2 racks,had to take a bathroom break,came back and ran 4 more racks to a total 85 Balls ! Back home i put the videos on my computer to put them together and upload it then. Unfortunatly i deleted that 2 rack run by accident along with the other stuff i did not need so all i got left of the 85 ball run is a 56 :angry::angry: DAMN !

post it anyway. we believe you bro.

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
post the video of you deleting it by accident. lmao. jk. ya, certain personalities you believe in this situation, and some you dont. We believe you. :D

C

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with these guys.As talented of a straight pool shooter as you are we have no reason not to believe you. Earlier this year I had some pretty good runs on video I wanted to keep. Last month a tree falls on my trailer right above my computer room knocking dust everywhere.One day later my computer starts acting up real bad like a virus had infected it.
Tried a system restore.No good.Then I had the bright idea to restore factory settings.No good.Come to find out too much dust got inside the computer and burnt up the fan for the video card. Long story short I lost videos,my wifes kodak pictures,not to mention everything else we had on here.It truly sucks man,I know,but as great as you shoot you'll have another in no time.
congrats on the 85 :thumbup:

---DASH---

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Dash, apreciate it and i am sorry for your loss as well. Check out my comment on your run...

sausage

Banned
dash: you need to get a backup hard drive. they are now pretty cheap. just drag all of your important files to the B/U every month or so. back up your really cherished files on a DVD disk.

unless you erased it, that info is still on your hard drive and you can always pay someone to retrieve the data if you lack the tools. if the hard drive is not working the disks might be able to be put into a new drive.

sascha: it takes me forever to download vids but i will try to view yours shortly.

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member

Dude that stinks, i feel your pain !!!!

it may not be totally gone, there is software that can recover stuff that has been deleted......everything is recoverable unless you Low Level Format !!

-Steve

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude that stinks, i feel your pain !!!!

it may not be totally gone, there is software that can recover stuff that has been deleted......everything is recoverable unless you Low Level Format !!

-Steve

Actually i used such a programm but it didn´t work, the sound was off and the picture slow like lowmotion. Maybe u have a different software ? help !

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Sascha,

i dont currently have access to that software, nor do i remember the name.
i cant find the power cord that powers my external drive that has my software on it !

search yahoo or download.com they may have some answers.

years ago i lost all my digital picks and was able to recover them through such software.

-Steve

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tried 2 other programms now but the same result. I guess as i started to film again after the 2 racks it was overwritten. damn...

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
had another 43 later today. ended up 1 inch short on the key ball that resultet in no good breakball....hope it gets better tomorrow but it´s damn hard to get a run when its so hot and dry in there. The balls stick together a lot.

sausage

Banned
i use "data rescue" but am on a mac so i don't know if there is a pee cee version.

sascha: i have problems with balls sticking when it's hot and humid. it's very frustrating. for 14.1 it helps to have a controlled climate, air conditioned room.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sascha: i have problems with balls sticking when it's hot and humid. it's very frustrating. for 14.1 it helps to have a controlled climate, air conditioned room.

I know that but the so called aircon they have there is more like heating but not cooling at all ! I guess that is the main reason i got nothing good the last 3 weeks as it was hot all the time.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Undelete" by Diskeeper Corporation

tried 2 other programms now but the same result. I guess as i started to film again after the 2 racks it was overwritten. damn...

sascha:

If you're running Windows, there's a good package called "Undelete" by Diskeeper Corporation (formerly known as Executive Software Corporation). They have a trial version that, when you download and run it, will show you all the files it can "undelete" as well as the reliability factor for each one. (Obviously, the longer you wait, the more likely the disk tracks that were freed-up when you deleted the files, will be re-used for another new file -- in which case the deleted file is now unrecoverable.)

Here's the link:

http://diskeeper.com/trialware/TrialwareProducts.aspx

Do it quickly!
-Sean