Sept 24-26 "CAJUN CLASSIC" $1000 ADDED

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Free Gumbo

All you can eat Chicken Gumbo during tournament. So come on down and play a great event. With the Green Fee and Free Gumbo, you can't pass this one up. $15 Green Fee For This Type of Event Is Unheard of. Max Eberle walked away with $6500 For 1st Place Last Tournament. The Calcutta Was Insane And We Guarantee This One Will Doulbe That Amount...

LA toolman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems that all around some are trying to change the rules of the game. It seems to coming from the guys who dont really miss many balls. For some of the lesser players a good or lucky roll will actually give them a shot at maybe taking down the better player. To be punished for missing your pocket and getting a lucky roll or a lucky hook is a bit out there in my humble opinion. It only one game. As was said previously I would hate for you to lose some of the lower level players over making it tougher on a lesser player. This rule will mostly benefit the better player. I just thought it was worth mentioning. I truly hope your event is so full you have to turn people away. Good luck on you tournament.

FC

In, my opinion these new rules won,t last long in the pro ranks either.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
In, my opinion these new rules won,t last long in the pro ranks either.

Actually these rules are VERY well liked by most who play by them a time or 2. The rules mentioned above are NOT what Nick and Jason were proposing AND they abandoned them already.

They did leave the "no slop" rule in place, which I like. As a lower level player myself, I find it demoralizing when a player makes a good hit, moves as many balls as possible and lucks in one or more games.

Call shot remains. This event is limited to 64 players and I believe it will fill.

Put me and Brandon Shuff on the list please.

Ray

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Confirmed Players List

The below list is confirmed that they will be attending the Cajun Classic. The players underlined are also confirmed for the Ring Game. If you are planning on attending, get your name on the list because it looks like we may have a waiting list. Call Nick 985.387.2066 or Jason 985.859.5171 to get your name on the list today. You can get your name on the confirmed list if you don't see your name on the main list by calling the numbers above or send CueSports a PM.....

Nick Arcement
Jason Lafleur
Brandon Shuff
Ray Hansen
Mike Singleton
Gary Abood
Benny Conway
Mitch Kraemer
Glenn Dubois
Duffy Duplantis
Margot Dupre
Samantha Guidry
Jacob Pennison
Joey Gray
Chip Compton
Troy Houghton
Chris Viator
Corey Bourque
Dustin Lirette
TJ Richard
Jeremy Shaw
Scotty Townsend
Matt Owens
Ricky Powers

Other people that are on player list but haven't confirmed that they will be playing for sure are as follows:

Jason Abate, Joey Auguzin, Mike Black, Jamie Farrell, Charlie Blanchard, Max Eberle, David Parker, Derrick Fontenot, Cliff Joyner, Shane Toups, Pablo Mathew, Sam Ourso, Gabe Owens, John Schmidt, Roy Robinson, Keith Schilling, Cody Segura, Kent Themplet, Mark Boudin, Harold Boudreaux, Ricky Mollere, Chris Coupel, Patrick Fitts, Keith Freeman, Johnny Fungay.

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Nick, what time is the Calcutta starting? Maybe I read over it, but I cant seem to see where it says the start time.

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Nick...this is Shannon Blount.We met at your last monthly tournament.You can put me and Kevin Blackstock on that list also.Payment will definitely be made friday.Hopefully you'll still have some spots for us.
Thanks

---DASH---

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got You'll Down

Alright buddy, you'll names are added to the list of confirmed players....

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Calcutta Time

Mitch,

Calcutta starts at 1pm and doors open at 11am. We have a pretty stout list of players that are calling in and this calcutta should be rediculous.

Nick

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Nick...this is Shannon Blount.We met at your last monthly tournament.You can put me and Kevin Blackstock on that list also.Payment will definitely be made friday.Hopefully you'll still have some spots for us.
Thanks

---DASH---

I think I played you at the last monthly at Nicks. That's funny because I remember asking you who you were a while back because we both live in Prairieville.

Thanks Nick, yea this will be a sick tournament for sure!!

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Road Players

3 Road players all claiming they from Praireville. All pool shooters from the same town and don't know one another. Come on!

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 Road players all claiming they from Praireville. All pool shooters from the same town and don't know one another. Come on!

AHAHAHAHA you KNOW im not a road player. :rotflmao1:

Maybe a "down the road" player, but not a road player. Road players dont go for $20 in the Calcutta every time(Prolly just inserted my foot in my mouth). :lol:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would like to encourage everyone to dress for success if you plan on being on the TV table. Who knows, dressing nice might even get you there!

Ray

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couple Days Away

Call Nick 985.387.2066 or Jason 985.859.5171 to confirm your spot today. Get on the list as soon as possible because spots are getting taken....

CueSports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PlayerList

CONFIRMED PLAYERS
Abood, Gary Shreveport LA
Arcement, Nick Thibodaux LA
Auguzin, Joey New Orleans LA
BlackStock, Kevin Praireville LA
Blount, Shannon Praireville LA
Boudoin, Mark New Iberia LA
Boudreaux, Tommy New Iberia LA