Oscar vs Danny Smith

Billiardsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The room owner and great pool player there posted that they are or were playing a race to 30 and Oscar was/ is giving Danny the 8. Not sure what the outcome was or is yet.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The room owner and great pool player there posted that they are or were playing a race to 30 and Oscar was/ is giving Danny the 8. Not sure what the outcome was or is yet.

Oscar won 30-27......according to CErica's info.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Danny Smith won 7-4.
Yep, that one had a long Day battle early and mostly solid ball pocketing after that.

Did they switch to 9-ball in the race to 30 ? Nevermind, dumb question. If they had stuck to 10-ball who knows ?

Billiardsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, that one had a long Day battle early and mostly solid ball pocketing after that.

Did they switch to 9-ball in the race to 30 ? Nevermind, dumb question. If they had stuck to 10-ball who knows ?

From the room owners FB page they played 10-ball under 9-ball rules.

pip9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The game was 10 ball, race to 30 with no golden breaks and Oscar giving up the 8. Match started at 11:30 PM Sunday night and finished around 7:20AM Monday morning. Both players played well, however Oscar was able to close it out and win 30-27.

Danny showed a ton of heart and I have no doubt he will emerge stronger from this. It was a pleasure to watch in person!

-Phil

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
The game was 10 ball, race to 30 with no golden breaks and Oscar giving up the 8. Match started at 11:30 PM Sunday night and finished around 7:20AM Monday morning. Both players played well, however Oscar was able to close it out and win 30-27.

Danny showed a ton of heart and I have no doubt he will emerge stronger from this. It was a pleasure to watch in person!

-Phil
That's a good report...WTG OD.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk