Cuetec 15k shaft - seam

TheRanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New shaft just arrived this afternoon. Does anyone else have one and can you see a visible "seam"?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine has a slight visible seam for 1-1.5 inches from the collar and then disappears. Tough to see without turning the shaft in the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
same. Played a bit of snooker with it tonight. Have to say the hit feels very good. Very impressed so far

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Yes has a seam and visible rings all the way down the shaft, thankfully you cannot feel anything. Shaft plays pretty well when adjusting to the taper and the sniper tip has been broken in IMHO.

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine has 2 seams & It runs from end to end.

I just checked my Revo 12.4 and it has 2 seams as well.

Last edited:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't check my new one. I am really liking it though. Adjusting to that long taper and it's a touch skinnier than anything I am used to. But it moves the ball really well.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Cuetec R360. I've played with it for four years and like it. I'm interested in trying the CF shaft, but not sure what size fits the pin for the R360. On the invoice from Amazon the product detail says: Cuetec 13-694 R-360 Edge Series Maple Cue. Not sure if this helps in assessing what size shaft fits the pin.

nicksaint26

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
meaning it's the same for all of them? That the new shaft fits the R360 butt?

I emailed Cuetec and got the following response for their r360 3/8 x 14 shaft:

Hello Nicholas
You would need the 20 mm
Thank you
Jeff Blackoff
Cuetec USA