Silver Member
Zan tips

Try Zan tips

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
G2. Soft
Haven’t had any glazing issues

I have a G2 soft on one of my shafts that I will be changing to an Ultra-skin soft when it wears out. I've had the G2 for several years and it will glaze occasionally.

I think the G2 is good, but I think the Ultra-skin soft tips are better...and WAY cheaper.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a G2 soft on one of my shafts that I will be changing to an Ultra-skin soft when it wears out. I've had the G2 for several years and it will glaze occasionally.

I think the G2 is good, but I think the Ultra-skin soft tips are better...and WAY cheaper.
my first impression with ultra soft a while ago was not so favorable
but i trust your opinion as your posts show you are very thoughtful about what you say
therefore i will try the ultra skin soft again.....:smile::thumbup:

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my first impression with ultra soft a while ago was not so favorable
but i trust your opinion as your posts show you are very thoughtful about what you say
therefore i will try the ultra skin soft again.....:smile::thumbup:

try a couple different ultraskins in both black and ivory. You can buy 10 of them for what 1 of some of the other tips cost.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
try a couple different ultraskins in both black and ivory. You can buy 10 of them for what 1 of some of the other tips cost.

You can mix and match, too.

I have an Ivory tip on my carbon fiber Meucci Pro shaft and it plays good.

One of the guys I sold a soft black one to a while back just put it on his cue a couple weeks ago and he came up to me asking for more. He was using a Kamui before.

I'm needing some more and I will buy me another batch this week.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if you do this but i see guys wiping there tips with there fingers .I tell guys keep your fingers away from your tip, the oils in your skin will get into ANY tip and will harden up and glaze over.