Noisy Phones in pool room

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only phones ringing , people get into animated conversations I don't want to hear and the latest was a guy at the doctors office playing music on his phone so loud you could hear it all over the place. They have earbuds for a dollar but no, this guy wants to share.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If my opponents phone rings when it is my shot, I way until it stops ringing or he picks it up before I get down on the shot.
Tom

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All,

I have a slight rant about people having phones with loud rings or loud messages when they receive texts.

Why can't they put their phone on vibrate and/or look at them when they are in the chair?

How hard is it to figure out that a device that randomly produces a loud noise is not a good idea when people are trying to concentrate on their shot?

Rant over.

Thanks.

How about we dig a huge hole in the desert and bury every one of them and never
produce another. We all survived with land lines and phone booths. Kids are destroying themselves and there is no place for superman to change his clothes

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I have a team mate that is the same way with his phone, I have seen him not take BIH after an opponent fouls because he was too busy checking his phone, after not taking BIH and missing a difficult shot I will offer that I thought that was a strange strategy to play that shot with BIH.:confused::confused: I may suggest to him to pay attention next time his game is up.

I am one of those that always calls a foul on myself when I commit one. If I were to ever make an exception on this, it would be because my opponent has been dicking around with his phone for much of the match and didn't see this particular foul.

Damn cell phones and people's addiction to them just irk the sh*t out of me.

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
How about we dig a huge hole in the desert and bury every one of them and never
produce another. We all survived with land lines and phone booths. Kids are destroying themselves and there is no place for superman to change his clothes

Maybe not....but Supergirl can change over at my place any time she wants. :wink::wink:

Maniac