AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1146448_10151819831216907_1902046406_n.jpg

1184908_10151819831206907_1112200880_n.jpg

Any thoughts? :thumbup:

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
We are not allowed to sell any of the Mezz Extensions due to the patenting issue. They were unable to resolve the US company from patenting the Mezz extension product.

Thanks!

Bruno (Caroline's Assistant)

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Mezz USA has been selling Exceed Cues but on a custom order basis. Exceed cues are customizable and most of our customers request for changes for wood used, joint system, style of rings, etc. we do not sell ready made Exceed cues. For more information on Exceed cues, please email info@mezzusa.com.

Thanks!

Bruno (Caroline's Assistant)

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I have wondered why this sort of thing isn't more common

Hi Bruce,

It's because a vacuum cleaner tube works just as well with almost no added weight & is quicker to connect & disconnect, It's push on & pull off.

Best,
Rick

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
I have wondered why someone doesn't create a replacement bumper that would accommodate a screw-in extension and make it in sizes to replace most common bumpers without otherwise altering the cue.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have wondered why someone doesn't create a replacement bumper that would accommodate a screw-in extension and make it in sizes to replace most common bumpers without otherwise altering the cue.

Because for the extension to feel solid and not snap off or wobble all over the place it has to actually screw into the cue. Replacing just a bumper with a 1/4" area to screw an extension into (with only rubber for support, no less!) would be a disaster.

It isn't that hard to modify a cue and the bumper for a custom made screw in extension, but it is a lot more in depth than just popping out one bumper and popping in another one.

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Many, perhaps most, cues are made with bumpers held in place by a machine screw. It seems to me a bumper could be made such that the machine screw also holds a small threaded tube internal to the bumper... and that could be the anchor for the extension. At least for that type of bumper, would it not work?

Matty_B

I blame the table.
Many, perhaps most, cues are made with bumpers held in place by a machine screw. It seems to me a bumper could be made such that the machine screw also holds a small threaded tube internal to the bumper... and that could be the anchor for the extension. At least for that type of bumper, would it not work?

I thought I saw something similar to this at SBE this year. I don't remember the booth though.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because for the extension to feel solid and not snap off or wobble all over the place it has to actually screw into the cue. Replacing just a bumper with a 1/4" area to screw an extension into (with only rubber for support, no less!) would be a disaster.

It isn't that hard to modify a cue and the bumper for a custom made screw in extension, but it is a lot more in depth than just popping out one bumper and popping in another one.

The Mezz extension feels very solid. There is a metal insert in the EX bumper.
I have only tried the regular Mezz extension, but i can`t see that the new telescopic extension will be any different.

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Probably won't be sold by anyone in the US since there are no Exceed dealers.
The price in Euro is 149, that's around $ 175 (assuming you are outside the EU) plus shipping.

http://www.doubledavecues.com/catal...=4397&osCsid=f899e2eb533393da84addf6c515ad952
gr. Dave

Why is every thing with Mezz so freaking expensive?
With the price of the exceed cues & accessories Mezz should be able to set up shop in the U.S. using Union labor and still lower the prices of their cues.:confused:

Last edited:

Val

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Djay,

Do you still have this extension for sale?
Does it comes with an EX Bumper already or I should buy one separately?

Tnx,
Val

Val

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for reply. It does not seem to be designed for full time use, but merely for reaching long shots. At least this is my impression.

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The balance right 11" rear extension works like that. There's a replacement bumper with a hole in it, and the extension screws into the weight bolt on compatible cues. I've got one I keep on a Lucasi Hybrid. It works great, only thing I don't like is that it doesn't completely line up flush with the end of the butt.