Russian Magic Chalk - New Box Design - 2018

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
2 BOXES for $21.50 Shipped to your door anywhere in USA and US territories. We have several international dealers, please visit RussianMagicChalk.com for a dealer near you.

RUSSIAN MAGIC CHALK - "The Best Chalk of the World"

However, the Magic Chalk was off the charts!!! Honestly, I was shocked by how many off-center- shots I could hit without miscuing using Magic Chalk - Dr. Dave Alciatore

BLUE CHALK - 2 boxes with 2 Cubes per box (4 cubes total)

2 Boxes (4 cubes total) $17.50 - Shipping: $3.75 - TOTAL: $21.50

IF YOU WANT GREEN CHALK ADD ONE PENNY TO YOUR ORDER SO I KNOW YOU WANT GREEN OTHER WISE BLUE WILL BE SENT.

GREEN: 2 box $21.51 (also put a note in PayPal you want GREEN)

Also, if you want GREEN shoot me a PM as well just to make sure you get GREEN instead of BLUE.

PayPal: MagicChalkUSA@yahoo.com

Ensure your correct mailing address is on your paypal account.

Chalk will ship within 3 days. And it takes about 4 days for actual shipping. So, by the time you pay, you will have your chalk by day 7 at the latest, or as early as day 4.

YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN THE NOTES SECTION OF PAYPAL. I CAN'T MAIL WITHOUT AN ADDRESS.
Please do not send your address via a PM to AZB. We ship off PayPal notification

PayPal, Money Order, or Personal Checks welcome. If pay pal, send to the above PayPal address.

Magic Chalk USA
PO Box 4041
St. Charles, IL 60174

Make checks payable to: MAGIC CHALK USA

USA and all US territories Only Please

Pool Chalk test results completed by Dr. Dave Alciatore, billiards author, instructor and college professor, he conducted tests with major brands of chalk. Here are the results based on number of shots before miscues while using side spin.

Silver Cup: 7
Master: 8
Master pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15

Magic Chalk: 29

Benefits of Russian Magic Chalk -

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like it, I will buy it back from you. I will refund your money plus the shipping. Pretty simple really.

* Does not make a mess on cue ball or table
* Less mess on your hands, cue and table
* Can shoot more off center shots - makes practice a lot more productive
* Fraction of the cost of Kamui
* Rated higher by independent testing than any other chalk on the planet
* Adheres well to break cue tips, so breaking is easier and more productive

I've shot 56 consecutive shots without chalking before finally hitting a miscue. They were long draw shots, hard stop shots, and power follow shots.

Makes practicing drills more fun. No need to chalk after each shot, spend more time on the table, not chalking your cue.

Plus, in league, I don't carry my chalk. It stays by my cue holder. I chalk one time and then play the game. I chalk once before each game, that's it. Don't need a chalk holder, don't need to carry it with me. But, if you like to chalk because of your PSR, you can still do it, because this chalk does NOT build up like Kamui and other chalks.

REVIEWS:

AK GUY
After reading Dr. Dave's chalk testing article I picked up some Magic Chalk and I have found a new favorite chalk. It stays on the tip very well and does not leave a mess on my table and balls as compared to other chalks. That and the cost, 2 cubes under 8 bucks is reasonable to me.

I shot 9 Ball for 4 hours with a friend yesterday and chalked the Samsara Break Tip once and did not chalk it again and had no miscues and chalked once every other rack on my playing shaft with no miscues, just to see what would happened, so it definitely performed well. When I play in a tournament in a couple of weeks I will use Magic Chalk, but I will chalk more often, just in case. So for now I will use Magic Chalk when ever I am playing some one and use up my other stuff when practicing alone.

Dedeye1209
I got 4 cubes of Russian Magic Chalk a few months ago. I was a staunch user of Tweeten Triangle for years. I'm Still on the FIRST CUBE of RMC! You don't need to use it as much, so each cube lasts longer. Not as "dirty" as other brands either. Well worth $4-$5 per cube!

ace911 (US OPEN player)
Might be the best chalk I ever tried.

RCLane
This is the best chalk I've ever used. Thus So, I'm not paid to say the truth, I tell what just happens to be fact.

azdiamondbacks1
I ordered/received 2 cubes a few days ago. I Reluctantly tried it thinking chalk
is chalk. I was really impressed with the Russian magic chalk. I hit at least a dozen extreme English shots in a row without rechalking and not miscuing. I have no ideawhy the chalk is great but in my opinion it is worth trying out.

Garczar
Great stuff. Stays on long time and hands don't get near as grimy . Highly recommended!!

Wedge (US Open player)
I use it full time and chalk after every shot as it is part of my PSR with no problems. Russian Magic chalk is the best I have ever used. I gave Karen Corr a cube some months back and now RJ probably has trouble keeping her supplied!

pogmothoin
Dr. Dave's independent review put it on the list. Tried it, liked it. Good stuff, less chalk, less mess. You got a convert

measureman
I have used just about all of the premium chalks.
I also tend to miscue from using extreme spin. The premium chalks have cut the miscues down compared to Masters chalk.
But there would be a miscue or two with Predator,Blue Diamond or Balabuska(messy chalk threw it in the trash after the first use)
So far 10 hours of play with Russian Magic chalk and no miscues and a very clean to use.
If you are on the fence about using this chalk give it try. It works as advertised.

Allen Brown
Magic Chalk is by far my favorite chalk on the market. It only took me buying about $500 worth of different chalks to figure that out......LOL.

RobMan
Just ordered a couple more boxes from Seybert's - I think they charge $1 more for a box of two than RJ. Plus it helped me hit my minimum for free shipping!

Cuebuddy
For me the advantage of RM is what you may be looking for. For those who chalk every shot most of these chalks will do.
The Russian magic chalk I have been buying from RJ is by far the cleanest chalk I have tried. Table,hands and pool balls are much cleaner.

Michael T
This chalk really is superior to any others I have tried. I was very surprised.
Glad I decided to try it out

ShanksMcShankly
I will absolutely agree that it is "The Best Chalk of the World!"

Stik130
I never thought chalk as being an important part of having confidence in pocketing a ball. Just knowing if I have to use much English, I'm less likely to miss-cue. This chalk is worth every penny I paid!!

To find a dealer near you, including internationally; Europe, Asia, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Philippines and elsewhere to go "www.RussianMagicChalk.Com" We do NOT sell chalk from our website. It's for information only and to help find you a dealer near you.

Last edited:

LJhookem14

My friends call me LJ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
a5c2863ee428543df7c937c1ad90d187.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KRJ

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Question?

My only question is because I had some Kamui Blue to try, it the Kamui Blue seemed to clog my Layer Cue Tip. The Kamui's consistency was like what ladies use call lip stick.

Is this Russian stuff more like convention Chalk, but better, and will not clog your Cue tip? I ask because I have never seen the stuff in person.

Thanks.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You need not have any concerns about how MC is applied to your cue's tip.
Treat it like other chalk you've tried other than don't leave it on the table unattended,
Azers have posted before how their premier chalk brand amazingly disappeared.

Matt B.

vampyrie

Live to ride.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ordered 6 cubes, received very quickly and couldn't be happier with the chalk. great grip, not messy. super alternative to expensive Kamui and Sniper.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ordering a new round of chalk is like entering into a fresh new relationship--a whole world of possibilities and dreams and excitement, you want to spend every hour together...then after a while, there's the excuses, complaints, frustration and blaming and even a little ignoring and makeup times when you get back together. In the end, you look back and see how much you accomplished together.

I look forward to another round of fresh new chalk.
Giddy like a school boy.