Brunswick anniversary build

C7C3186C-4379-4CE2-9A91-D043078F6DD4.jpeg

39679A81-36DD-485C-B8B3-E4ED72E65420.jpeg

02318F8C-31A4-4491-B1B2-10C757205E3D.jpeg

14145731-4183-4363-B54D-D829C2197DC1.jpeg

BE2F0049-1D14-4378-BDF1-EC5BA6B49E65.jpeg

Brunswick Anniversary completely rebuilt with Honduras rosewood I made all new parts.
Just set up this week in Atlanta had the table ready to go for 1-1/2 yrs waiting on the customers house to be built.
Took the house a lot longer than expected....but finally got it delivered.
Customer couldn’t be happier. : :

I also made the light with (2) flat panel LED lights....you can see how it lights up the table.....Even with parabolic grids
Mark Gregory

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GTFO!!
Beautiful table as always Mark. This level of craftsmanship isn't seen much anymore. That table will be admired for decades to come.

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
102 x 27 x 6 1/2 is the size of the light, I have one over my Anniversary.

Very nice. What wood did you make the rails out of?

The rails.....blinds.....ball box were all made of Honduras rosewood...the veneer on the pedestals are different type of rosewood....no sure liked the figure in it.
Very costly wood and veneer....the rails are 3/8th thick rosewood on top....makes the rails play awesome and are very heavy to keep the vibration low for better play.

Mark Gregory

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love

The rails.....blinds.....ball box were all made of Honduras rosewood...the veneer on the pedestals are different type of rosewood....no sure liked the figure in it.
Very costly wood and veneer....the rails are 3/8th thick rosewood on top....makes the rails play awesome and are very heavy to keep the vibration low for better play.

Mark Gregory

While I loved the Centennial's you have rebuilt seeing this beautiful wood on the Anniversary would be my choice.
You are a Master Craftsman the owners must be thrilled.
I noticed the color green on the cloth is this the Apple Green 860 HR that you also used on the Centennial's ? The balls really show up well on this cloth.

While I loved the Centennial's you have rebuilt seeing this beautiful wood on the Anniversary would be my choice.
You are a Master Craftsman the owners must be thrilled.
I noticed the color green on the cloth is this the Apple Green 860 HR that you also used on the Centennial's ? The balls really show up well on this cloth.

English green Simonis

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It's about damn time you started showing your work Mark, keep it up, that's going to show what these tables should really look like when done perfectly!!

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am lucky enough to have a 9' Centennial made by Mark from the same wood. The blinds on this Anniversary really make this table special and maybe the ONLY time an anniversary might be more desirable than a Centennial. What is really spectacular is to play on one of Mark's tables.

It's sad to see the toll building these tables is taking on Mark as witnessed by the wheel chair seen in one of these photo's.:grin:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks awesome! Great job Mark! Definitely a one-of-a-kind Anniversary. I really love the Rosewood blinds. Back in the 40s and 50s it would of been nice had Brunswick offered the upgrade of walnut, or rosewood blinds instead of just poplar on those Annis...maybe they did, I don't know for sure, but I don't see many blinds that are anything other than poplar. Poplar doesn't look bad, but it sure doesn't compare to Rosewood, or Walnut, and it seems to not really stain to match either.

Looks awesome! Great job Mark! Definitely a one-of-a-kind Anniversary. I really love the Rosewood blinds. Back in the 40s and 50s it would of been nice had Brunswick offered the upgrade of walnut, or rosewood blinds instead of just poplar on those Annis...maybe they did, I don't know for sure, but I don't see many blinds that are anything other than poplar. Poplar doesn't look bad, but it sure doesn't compare to Rosewood, or Walnut, and it seems to not really stain to match either.

Thanks....the rosewood really makes all the difference in the look of the anniversary.
Wasn’t sure how this table was going to look when completely finished.
The pics do the table no justice....standing next to this table was unbelievable.

The table really came together and all the parts matched and fit perfectly.

I thought I liked the centennial best as well....after seeing this table completely finished....I’m liking the anniversary.
I’m going to do something different soon and try to move to something other than the Honduras rosewood....plus it’s really hard to find the rosewood.

Mark Gregory

It's about damn time you started showing your work Mark, keep it up, that's going to show what these tables should really look like when done perfectly!!

Glen....it’s no that I don’t show my work.....it’s just that it takes forever to get the table done.
Plus I get a lot of rails shipped in for complete rebuilding......I just don’t have time to post tail work anymore......don’t need to show rail work...my customers love the way I rebuild rails for them.

I’m doing a lot of different things on my rail work today.....makes them play so much better.

Mark Gregory