EBAY SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! Dont Pull the Trigger on this One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takeitdown

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It was a nice cue. Putting a leather wrap on that vintage cue is a sin. If it was a Gus it's triple homicide.

I watched that when it sold originally. Does anyone know who made it?

goatroper

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
there have been 3 bid retractions on this cue , a 2,500.00 , 6,000,00 , and a 10,055.55 oddly enough the person with the 6,000.00 bid retraction is the current leading bidder at 1,925.00 ............good work Duane

takeitdown

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
there have been 3 bid retractions on this cue , a 2,500.00 , 6,000,00 , and a 10,055.55 oddly enough the person with the 6,000.00 bid retraction is the current leading bidder at 1,925.00 ............good work Duane

Shill bidding at its finest. Oldest ebay trick in the book. Only takes one fake account to do it or a friend who will bid. Happens all the time there.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
He claims he inherited from his dad 3 years ago but you can clearly see in the first listing that he bought it on June 22nd. Nice heads up Duane.

goatroper

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dirt , i dont believe he bought that cue June 22...........if you look close the left hand holding the end of the butt up to show you the weight bolt as the seller on June 22 is also the same left hand holding up the business card selling it now...............imo

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
another ebay scam

Ebay and paypal are also scams given there high selling and buying rates and questionable bookkeeping. So why should there sellers not also be scammers?

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
He claims he inherited from his dad 3 years ago but you can clearly see in the first listing that he bought it on June 22nd. Nice heads up Duane.

It felt like 3 years.

Give em a break :)

These people piss me off. I hate scammers like this.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Dirt , i dont believe he bought that cue June 22...........if you look close the left hand holding the end of the butt up to show you the weight bolt as the seller on June 22 is also the same left hand holding up the business card selling it now...............imo
Im simply going off the username and location of the cue. The first auction was out of Florida and the current seller, who is now is South Carolina, was DEFINITELY the high bidder/winner of that auction.