Looking for Hager cases

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
good luck, bud.

ppl kept saying to me "it's hard to get one blah blah", but I made a wanted thread and was offered a really really nice one :)

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, I`ve seen a few come up for sale but it`s been a while. I`ll be in Vietnam next month for the new year and may buy a cue or two while I`m there. I will be in Saigon mostly but may get up towards nha trang or dalat also.

winners07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hager case

Thanks, I`ve seen a few come up for sale but it`s been a while. I`ll be in Vietnam next month for the new year and may buy a cue or two while I`m there. I will be in Saigon mostly but may get up towards nha trang or dalat also.

i have a buddy that has one for sale , let me check to see what he wants for it.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member

wow, great to learn, what's your schedule? A little bird told me a big cue collector from EU will visit Vietnam later Feb :), if possible I will arrange to fly to Saigon also to meet up with all you guys.