Custom Triangles; High Quality; One Of A Kind

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have just finished five high quality triangles to put up for sale. (#1 and #5 are SOLD) All of my triangles are made with the following outstanding features for accuracy, rigidity, long life, and beauty:

+One-of-a-kind design. No two are ever the same.

+ American hardwoods and/or exotics that are dried, sawn, and re-glued as solid laminations to prevent warping over many years of use.

+All three corners of each triangle are reinforced with splines made from solid American hardwoods or exotic woods to stand up under the toughest conditions.

+ All triangles are fine sanded and finished with a tough top-coat for appearance and longevity.

+Extra hand space at the rear of racked balls to apply forward pressure for the tightest possible rack.

+Ergonomic cut-outs at the corners for easy removal of the triangle from the racked balls.

+Fits the pocket built into Diamond tables for triangles.

+Each triangle carries my signature as a sign of construction quality and uniqueness.

Triangle #1:
Cocobolo & curly maple with ebony corner splines.
Price: $95.00

Triangle #2:
Jatoba & quartersawn/figured white oak; white oak splines and hardwood accents.
Price: $80.00

Triangle #3:
Zebrawood & mahogany with ebony accents and mahogany splines.
Price $85.00

Triangle #4:
Mahogany with ebony and hardwood accents and mahogany splines.
Price: $70.00

Triangle #5:
Black cherry with ebony splines and ebony accents.
Price: $65.00
Note: This triangle has a dark sap streak showing in one of the cut-outs. This is cosmetic only and will not affect the longevity of the triangle.

10% discount is offered for quantities of 2 or more.
Price includes PayPal fees & USPS shipping to lower 48 U.S.states. Foreign buyers please request shipping cost before purchasing.

My PayPal payment address is: jonarden@aol.com. (Be sure to state which of the triangles you are buying when making your payment).

In the event there is more than one buyer for a particular triangle, the buyer who pays first will be entitled.

If you are interested in having a custom triangle made to suit your particular needs, please let me know and I will be glad to give you a price and delivery.

Attachments

• DSC02914.jpg
    DSC02914.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 2,133
  • DSC02916.jpg
    DSC02916.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 2,119
  • DSC02918.jpg
    DSC02918.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2,117
  • DSC02920.jpg
    DSC02920.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 2,112
  • DSC02921.jpg
    DSC02921.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,113
Last edited:

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Triangles

Bump==========for beautiful triangles. Other photos available if you need them. PM your e-mail address.

Speedi

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
custom triangles

Bump for high quality, custom designed triangles. Need something special?? IM your request.

Speedi