July 19th-21st - Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan • One-Pocket! *PPV*

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been trying to watch for 15 minutes now and constantly freezing up. I seen earlier others having this problem, anyone else still experiencing this???

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been trying to watch for 15 minutes now and constantly freezing up. I seen earlier others having this problem, anyone else still experiencing this???

Me too, every few seconds

Daniel, I went for the 3 day pass and frankly, I am quite disappointed. I don't know how much of this is your fault, but the stream is freezing up every 10 seconds or so..I would like to at least see the balls finish rolling..Also, the ball score is almost never right!

I have a very good quality computer system, and receive Lenny's, or most other streams very well, so I don't think the problems are on my end..Hope you can get a handle on these problems. You are promoting some great match-ups, but the streaming quality (at times) is sorely lacking! :frown:

PS..Not worried about a refund..Consider it a donation for the freebies you provide.. I would only suggest, that in the future, you make sure the facility you are streaming from, can carry the load..It only makes you look bad if they can't!..:eek:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pookster, I'm very sorry that we could not solve the freezing issue. You will be refunded the money as soon as possible (when there is a break and Daniel can go into PayPal).

If there is anyone else who is having freezing problems, please contact us at 310.923.6639. I have been watching the stream on a different internet connection and am not having the problem. I have also had software company look into it, but they do not see a problem. If you other applications running in the background that could be a problem or if your internet is running slow. Like, I said, we would like you to have the best viewing experience possible.

Gerri, perhaps you could share with us, what special IP you are using?..I'm sure most of us only have I.E., or Firefox, and it sure ain't workin' there! :frown:

PS..If it is by any chance 'Amazon Cloud', I looked into that, and it is way to complicated and confusing for the average hacker..which is most of us :embarrassed2:

Last edited:

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No stream problems for me at all. Only thing I had to reboot was the chat and that was because I was playing with the chat options

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pookster, I'm very sorry that we could not solve the freezing issue. You will be refunded the money as soon as possible (when there is a break and Daniel can go into PayPal).

If there is anyone else who is having freezing problems, please contact us at 310.923.6639. I have been watching the stream on a different internet connection and am not having the problem. I have also had software company look into it, but they do not see a problem. If you other applications running in the background that could be a problem or if your internet is running slow. Like, I said, we would like you to have the best viewing experience possible.

Gerri, as I said, I am not concerned with a refund. Many of us with streaming issues, just gave up (as I did) and missed Busties comeback..I'm sure it is being recorded,,Just wondering if it would be possible, to re-broadcast the last few games for us paying customers?..:clapping:

PS..If possible, this AM would be great, as there is plenty of time before todays matches begin!

RAKRUNR8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream froze every 10-20 seconds for me and i bought 3 day package. Not worried about the money just hoping next 2 days are better

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just gotten to read through this thread. Jay Burger, I am very sorry that we could not answer your question earlier, as I have realized that you sent your question to Daniel's AZB inbox, which under the last 2 weeks, he may not have viewed.

BTW, Jay Burger, thank you for your donation to POV POOL, anyway.

Just wanted you to know that i didn,t donate 30 to pov but i did purchase the 3 day package from you though. the stream went great on my end by the way(no freezing issues or anything) jayburger

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream froze every 10-20 seconds for me and i bought 3 day package. Not worried about the money just hoping next 2 days are better

Just tuned in today, at 3:40 pm..Watching Tony warm up, and see I still have the freezing up problem,,(maybe even worse)..Very discouraging! :(

Anyone else still having problems?..Anyone from Arizona trying to watch?..Can it be an 'area' problem?

gerri3404

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because there are MANY platforms to raise concerns to, I am unable to visit every single one all the time, so please send an email to Daniel directly and we can work with you. Daniel@povpool.com

Thanks!

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted you to know that i didn,t donate 30 to pov but i did purchase the 3 day package from you though. the stream went great on my end by the way(no freezing issues or anything) jayburger

I donated $40 to them last night in your name. :thumbup: