Bergman vs Morra, race to 100.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Besides the relatively long games, the pattern play of Bergman’s is outstanding. Really impressed by his safety play as well. Morra is missing shots and outs that someone of his caliber just should not be missing.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Besides the relatively long games, the pattern play of Bergman’s is outstanding. Really impressed by his safety play as well. Morra is missing shots and outs that someone of his caliber just should not be missing.

Maybe it is the 4.25" pockets?

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are correct, my apologies. 18 to 11 now. Morra does not look real comfortable on this tight Diamond. Bergman played a big money match on this table before.

Morra tends to struggle on tight tables (at first). Had I known it was a tight table I would have bet a healthy comma on Berg.

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
45-43 Morra. Justin has almost erased the 15 game deficit by not even halfway in the race to 100. That is pretty strong. The score was 44-43, but as I was typing this John played an combo on the 10 to make it 45-43.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
45-43 Morra. Justin has almost erased the 15 game deficit by not even halfway in the race to 100. That is pretty strong. The score was 44-43, but as I was typing this John played an combo on the 10 to make it 45-43.
I still wouldn't count JM out He has heart he's overcome a lot more than just a spot in a pool game . I'm pulling for him he's up against it for sure this is a grudge match that has been going on for many yrs , I hope he pulls it out

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still wouldn't count JM out He has heart he's overcome a lot more than just a spot in a pool game . I'm pulling for him he's up against it for sure this is a grudge match that has been going on for many yrs , I hope he pulls it out

I am not counting him out, but I do like JB in this game. If either one starts dialing in the break, it could swing.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it old cloth?

Could JB take Shaw on this table in 10b wood rack?

Yes it’s older cloth but that table plays really good. It’s the table out of the action room from Derby City Classic from 2 years ago.