Atlanta Ga

fastford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Working pretty close to Mr cues 2 for the next month or so. Any weekly tournaments?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its been a while, but I think Monday's is handicapped 9 ball open to anyone. Wed is handicapped 1 pocket open to anyone. Friday is handicapped 9 ball open to only D and C players. I think they all start at 8 PM and are played on the 9' tables.

fastford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its been a while, but I think Monday's is handicapped 9 ball open to anyone. Wed is handicapped 1 pocket open to anyone. Friday is handicapped 9 ball open to only D and C players. I think they all start at 8 PM and are played on the 9' tables.

Do you know how the handicap? We don't really have anything like that around here.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know how the handicap? We don't really have anything like that around here.

Its just a $10 weekly tournament. The tournament director will try to rate you the best he can. I haven't played in it in a year or so.

I live in zip code 30307, about 25 minutes south of Mr Cues 2. If you want to hit some at my home, let me know. I have a GC4.

MDSPHOTO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check with Ozone Billiards in Kennesaw they should have a good handle on local tournaments.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make sure you go to Ozone 8/27-8/30 for the World Artistic Pool Championships!! I'll be sure to be there.

GeoEnvi

Diamond System Enthusiast
Silver Member
I found one at the Tucker Saloon when I was back there in 9/2013. Not sure if it is still around.