ATTENTION Lee Brett and anyone on facebook

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last week I had someone email me and say I had a Ashley Madison account(which I don`t) and they told me they were going to ruin my life and they now controlled my facebook page and if I didn`t pay them 5 bit coins(whatever the hell that is) I would be sorry.
It was in my spam folder and I probably shouldn`t have opened it but curiosity got the best of me.
Anyway tonight on my facebook home page there was a shared post of Lee Brett`s from a friend of mine. It said something to the extent of a year ago (Lee) loaned someone(Me) a thousand dollars and I never repaid it and he(Lee)could live without getting It back but was posting a link to the persons(me) profile so everyone would know not to loan this person(me) money.
The link went to my profile.
I have never met Lee Brett nor do I owe anyone any money I can assure you I`m ok..
I went to the profile on the page (Lee Brett`s supposedly) and it told me the page didn`t exist so I went to my friends page and there was nothing on his page showing the post.
I don`t think Lee posted this since we don`t know each other and his page doesn`t show the post.
I`m going to see what I can find out about this and if anyone knows Lee tell him to check his facebook account and maybe change his password I`m changing mine for sure.
If for some reason he actually did post this and remove it(which I don`t think he did) Please have him pm me here with his number so we can get this straightened out because he obviously has me mistaken for someone else.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last week I had someone email me and say I had a Ashley Madison account(which I don`t) and they told me they were going to ruin my life and they now controlled my facebook page and if I didn`t pay them 5 bit coins(whatever the hell that is) I would be sorry.
It was in my spam folder and I probably shouldn`t have opened it but curiosity got the best of me.
Anyway tonight on my facebook home page there was a shared post of Lee Brett`s from a friend of mine. It said something to the extent of a year ago (Lee) loaned someone(Me) a thousand dollars and I never repaid it and he(Lee)could live without getting It back but was posting a link to the persons(me) profile so everyone would know not to loan this person(me) money.
The link went to my profile.
I have never met Lee Brett nor do I owe anyone any money I can assure you I`m ok..
I went to the profile on the page (Lee Brett`s supposedly) and it told me the page didn`t exist so I went to my friends page and there was nothing on his page showing the post.
I don`t think Lee posted this since we don`t know each other and his page doesn`t show the post.
I`m going to see what I can find out about this and if anyone knows Lee tell him to check his facebook account and maybe change his password I`m changing mine for sure.
If for some reason he actually did post this and remove it(which I don`t think he did) Please have him pm me here with his number so we can get this straightened out because he obviously has me mistaken for someone else.
That is a trick post if you click the link it goes to your profile lol it did same thing to me just a joke
The post never gives the name of the person that owes the money it just gives a link to that persons profile everybody that clicks it goes to their facebook page.

Last edited:

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok thanks, I knew something was fishy.
But how would they have access to your page without hacking you.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It's a scam they were talking about this on the radio
It's just randomly emailing every email they get hoping a few dopes will pay up
Which there will be

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
This kind of crap though along with having no control of myself when I'm on this site is why I'm getting off the net and forums pretty soon

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 509

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No it`s a Manta. There are around 200 of this model left in the world. It`s something for me to tinker with..

Very nice! Is this the car that they modeled the kit car " coyote " after? Also, it looks like the car from Hardcastle and McCormick - if you remember that lol

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
this thread is not about a AV...Hello.....But since you like it so much why not PM the person. No wonder this place has lost so many good poster's

This thread is also not about your opinion on posters
If you don't like it so much you can pm me or send a reddy
Glad the forum has such wonderful posters like yourself

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread is not about a AV...Hello.....But since you like it so much why not PM the person. No wonder this place has lost so many good poster's

Yawn. It's not as if this is a serious discussion thread anyway - now that the original question has been answered.

Attitudes like yours are way more likely to drive off good posters than a harmless question like, "What's that in your avatar?"

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better than the first one I ran across. It was basically "Someone has been sending me nude pics and I have told them to stop multiple times, since you haven't stopped I'm posting your profile for all to see."