Pocket chalker

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I'm looking for a pocket chalker or magnetic clip on chalk holder where the chalk cup doesn't cover most of the chalk. I'm a swiper, not a driller. I would prefer to have a custom one made if possible. I know at one time someone was selling some really cool ones.

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I trimmed the rubber down so it only holds on to the bottom half of the cube.
Works well for my GF.
Me, I just put it in my pocket.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Chris Renfro makes the Great White, Blue Mako & Sand Shark chalk & they have magnets attached to clip to yourself or your pocket with no holder to get in your way. It's also flat with no hole in middle due to customers asking for this.

Visit outsville.com & check it out. I use it, the blue Mako. He has a nice Xmas bundle going on now for the chalk.

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
kamui makes one a bit pricey but the magnet is really strong almost cant knock the chalk off by accident I like it

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
kamui makes one a bit pricey but the magnet is really strong almost cant knock the chalk off by accident I like it

It's 50.00 :yikes::yikes:. I have a clip on magnet one that I'm gonna replace the magnets with neodymium ones and I think it will work.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I use the leather chalk holder and, like you, I am a "swiper", not a "driller". With the leather holder, as the chalk wears down, I push it out. The leather holds so tight that the chalk stays wherever you place it. When its time to quit, I just push the chalk back in and snap the cover back on. When its time to play, I push the chalk out to about 1/16" and it will stay there all night long.

DOA

Registered
| have had 3 magnet holders, they work alright but sooner or later you will forget to remove it and loose it in a chair or somewhere unknown.

Then I got a pencil type for your pocket, cheap but works super great and had it for a long time now. I cut the rubber holder down a bit and then use the chalk on my home table after it get worn down.

A friend just told me he puts a nickel under the chalk to lift it up a bit, then another as needed. I never tried that yet but I'm sure it will work great to get more life from your chalk.

Buy a cheap pencil type,

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out Renfro's chalk. The magnet is super strong. Best chalk I have ever used, does not transfer to cb near as much as kamui

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
| have had 3 magnet holders, they work alright but sooner or later you will forget to remove it and loose it in a chair or somewhere unknown.

Then I got a pencil type for your pocket, cheap but works super great and had it for a long time now. I cut the rubber holder down a bit and then use the chalk on my home table after it get worn down.

A friend just told me he puts a nickel under the chalk to lift it up a bit, then another as needed. I never tried that yet but I'm sure it will work great to get more life from your chalk.

Buy a cheap pencil type,

This.

I like the porper chalk on a stick ones. Except for a recent issue with OB chalk which is smaller (I wrapped tape around it), it works great. The chalk is always in my back pocket and it keeps me from forgetting my chalk on the table. https://www.pooldawg.com/porper-cha...hbL43BIiD7UklpPfYrVmv94wUrutvW7_xoClqzw_wcB#2

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too am I swiper, buy a cheap pocket magnet and throw away the the chalk holder and get a piece of your favorite chalk and glue a washer on the bottom!

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Favorit

I have one that is rubber and has a scuffer on one end. I pulled the small pencil shaped attachment off and threw it away.

When I am shooting it sits on the rail beside me and goes around the table with me. When I am done shooting it goes in my pocket until it is my turn to shoot again.

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use a chalk pouch that you attach to your belt. Similar to Karen Corr. Just place your chalk in the pouch.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's what I found most convenient. I've since started to cement the washer to the bottom of the chalk. In over a year, the only problem I've ever had is the chalk wrapper splitting; some remaining on the chalk cube, and the washer pulling off with the the other layer of paper stuck to the washer.

Using more of the E600 completely eliminated that issue...

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=391466