Az billiards shirts....

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I want a button down collar blue denim short sleeve azbilliards shirt with logo above the pocket and on the back.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You don't have to have permission to make something FOR YOURSELF. It's called fair use.

You DO NEED permission to make them commercially.

In lieu of T-shirts for this event could we just hand out the type of sticker nametags that you get at events - you know the "hi my name is....." type of things. Just put AZ Billiards and the screen name.

NICE SHIRTS BTW !!!! I am really jealous of the red one. That's a hot shirt that I would wear.

JamesV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tell me what you think......thanks mickey carroll...............ps i will be wearing these at sbe...so if you see me stop me and say HI.....

I have to agree with JB and Lisa, that red one is great. I would get that style in different colors, put me on the list when they start getting made...

James

Jerry Forsyth

Guys, You have permission to use the AZB logo for these shirts. We had some AZB shirts made last year but they did not sell well so we stopped. If any of you want to give it a go, please do, but we do ask that you call Seyberts and give them the opportunity to put them on the AZB Marketplace if they wish. The man to talk to there is Sid Kreis.

Best of luck with this and I look forward to seeing you all at the SBE.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
If you can make 1 of each (AZB Logo and Red shirt in Medium) in time for SBE, I'll take it.

Blowfish
Jhun Jimeno

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
tell me what you think......thanks mickey carroll...............ps i will be wearing these at sbe...so if you see me stop me and say HI.....

I made a grey AZ Billiards shirt with my nickname on the front Dr9ball, I didn't use the logo just text. I think it's a great way to meet other AZer's.

I'll be looking for the shirts. I will wear mine on Friday and if I can find a laundry possibly on Sunday. Saturday I'll have on my HeartBacker shirt.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
ok folks.......here is the deal.....i can have shirts made like the red one....with the OF on it so it is correct....shirts will have your screen name and your real name...i cant do any changes to the shirts as this adds extra cost..i will have to check on shipping as that is extra and shouldnt be to expensive in the conus....shirt charges will not be more than 20 bucks just need to check on shipping...they will not be ready for the expo as that is only in 4 days....so pm me with your intrest and sizes so i can get a order....i will need to order 72 to start off with to keep cost down...so if i have enough people to get 72 ordered i will have them made for us....thanks mickey carroll

JamesV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok folks.......here is the deal.....i can have shirts made like the red one....with the OF on it so it is correct....shirts will have your screen name and your real name...i cant do any changes to the shirts as this adds extra cost..i will have to check on shipping as that is extra and shouldnt be to expensive in the conus....shirt charges will not be more than 20 bucks just need to check on shipping...they will not be ready for the expo as that is only in 4 days....so pm me with your intrest and sizes so i can get a order....i will need to order 72 to start off with to keep cost down...so if i have enough people to get 72 ordered i will have them made for us....thanks mickey carroll

PM heading your way...

James

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys, You have permission to use the AZB logo for these shirts. We had some AZB shirts made last year but they did not sell well so we stopped. If any of you want to give it a go, please do, but we do ask that you call Seyberts and give them the opportunity to put them on the AZB Marketplace if they wish. The man to talk to there is Sid Kreis.

Best of luck with this and I look forward to seeing you all at the SBE.

well, as long as this is our permission i will go forth with this. it's going to be too late to do much for valley forge but once i get back i will do some checking with my vendor. he should also be able to supply such things as hats, luggage tags, and nameplates. once i put a package together with prices i will post it.

jerry, i think the reason the seybert's didn't do so well is because these need to be done mostly as one-off's and personalized.the personalization is what will make this a success. i will check with them to see if they can be worked into the mix.

in the meantime i have gotten some requests for the shirts with cue pictures on the back and i am tryng to get to them as fast as i can.

guy

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
guy you are the MAN...THANKS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN....

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
Looking at the full color imprints, he must be using printed thermal transfers or a direct-to-garment printer. In each case, if he is making them personalized, that takes most of the effort. Why is there a 72 min? He's not burning screens. Or- did you mean 72 of the same shirt base style?

Anyway, as with the last deal last year, I'm still available to make some personalized custom shirts. I make them one at a time with cut vinyl, so there is no minimum.

You can see my site for examples, still growing my store there.

LeagueShirts.com

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at the full color imprints, he must be using printed thermal transfers or a direct-to-garment printer.

LeagueShirts.com

the sand color shirts are not transfers, they are done a direct-to-garment printer. i believe the red shirts that mickey had done are screen-prints. the direct to garment printer is working very well for the collages of cues on the backs of the white shirts. i'll be delivering more for az'ers at the show.

guy

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
Ah thought so. Looks awesome.

the sand color shirts are not transfers, they are done a direct-to-garment printer. i believe the red shirts that mickey had done are screen-prints. the direct to garment printer is working very well for the collages of cues on the backs of the white shirts. i'll be delivering more for az'ers at the show.

guy