teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member
This girl works very well for me...

16igjtx.jpg

Last edited:

gkloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This should be outlawed! If i played her, I would lose total concentration...I would lose concentration even if she was in the pool room! Wow!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
This should be outlawed! If i played her, I would lose total concentration...I would lose concentration even if she was in the pool room! Wow!

Would you still lose concentration if you knew that with every single ball you rifled in at top speed, she became more and more eager to have sex with you?

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Would you still lose concentration if you knew that with every single ball you rifled in at top speed, she became more and more eager to have sex with you?

With that kind of motivation, I'd be ready to play Bartam even....lmfao:wink:

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
If I had to pick any of the ladies mentioned, I'd say rackmsuckr's daughter. Great smile, cute and gorgeous at the same time, and best of all great genes! :thumbup: Lucky guy she's got there! Wish I had a time machine, was younger, and lived in your area! Having a mother-in-law that shoots would be awesome! ;)

I just realized as I went home from work, that would place me in a dilemma where I might have to decide at one point who I like more: daughter or mother-in-law... oh my... ^^

I haven't checked in here for awhile, but it might be comforting for some of you to know that Carina is now single again, lol. She is in her last year at the University of WA. Already has her Business degree (as well as one in Fashion Design/Textiles) but going one more year for IT so she can run her own fashion empire.

After revisiting this thread, I thought I would post a few updated pics of her with her sorority friends.

n1298859835_285729_5529.jpg

n1298859835_262902_2803.jpg

27187_409256815521_512820521_5051580_4954572_n.jpg

13840_1317943110848_1298859835_905750_6427262_n.jpg

n1298859835_2314.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
a beautiful and smart daughter!

I haven't checked in here for awhile, but it might be comforting for some of you to know that Carina is now single again, lol. She is in her last year at the University of WA. Already has her Business degree (as well as one in Fashion Design/Textiles) but going one more year for IT so she can run her own fashion empire.

After revisiting this thread, I thought I would post a few updated pics of her with her sorority friends.

View attachment 137494

View attachment 137495

View attachment 137496

View attachment 137497

View attachment 137498

Linda,

Not surprising, seems like you have a beautiful and smart daughter. However after looking at all of the pictures of her and her friends I think I could just go with the old fashioned way of picking one. Eeny meny, mighty Moe . . .

Hu

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Be careful there. Ive known Michelle ever since she was 16 so she's like a lil sister to me. But yeah she is a cutie.

I think that's how long I have known her too. She's like a daughter/little sis to me too. I roomed with her and Lisa D'Atri at a pro stop and we looked after her, since Dad was with one of the boys at Jr. World's at the same time.

Now I get to see her more often on the N. Cali tour.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Hi mum, when can I come visit you? :)

View attachment 137494

View attachment 137495

View attachment 137496

View attachment 137497

View attachment 137498

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There's that electric smile again, quite endearing.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 137494

View attachment 137495

View attachment 137496

View attachment 137497

View attachment 137498

i repped you thinking that was your daughter. my bad i stand behind the first part of my comment though. you guys are in nor cal? what part?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

View attachment 137494

View attachment 137495

View attachment 137496

View attachment 137497

View attachment 137498

I would volunteer my son to act as a proxy for me with any of those beautiful girls. He's single and well, I'm very married. :D

Thank goodness he doesn't read AZ or he would be SO steamed at me right about now. LOL. I can't help but wonder why he doesn't want me directing his love life. I've got pretty good taste in women. :D

JoeyA

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
How about this sweetheart? Class, Beauty, and could play lights out.
Julie Nogiec, we love you & miss you

Attachments

• julie_nogiec.jpg
    julie_nogiec.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,910