Jeanette in The Buff for ESPN

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its true we are in a recession. ESPN has to do what it can to make a buck. Men are quite visual. I think there should be no laws against walking around naked.

Recession or not, ESPN has done this for a long time. Just like Sports Illustrated always does their racy swimsuit issue.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
A lot of people here are uptight about this. ESPN the Magazine did the same kinds of pictures with a lot of other athletes for the same article. The US Women's Water Polo team all posed nude (yet covered up), as did a WNBA star, a volleyball player, a ski racer, and around ten men, including an NBA player, an NFL linebacker, and a pro golfer.

Its true we are in a recession. ESPN has to do what it can to make a buck. Men are quite visual. I think there should be no laws against walking around naked.

If lettin your ass shine bright like a beacon in the night it's legal here cause near everyone is doin it.

odds on Jl sportin new "shoes" are 13 to 5

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
I don't find this pose especially attractive, it is nice.

I would suggest a 'stand up behind the back shot' with just a barely visable butt crack showing and a high profile curve of the breast.

Just my opinion.. I like the pose, I just think it could have been better.

As far as the critics thinking this picture is lowering the standards of pool... well.. how high are they currently?

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bless Jeanette for all she does, and for all her talent, heart, and good looks... But she didn't need to go here for my part. Doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm not impressed with any aspect of it.
Anybody remember the pic of Ewa in the sequined jade green dress that was in the papers & mags some years back? THAT pic had everything, and made all the right statements.

midstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for her to be comfortable with herself enough to pose. Does not matter what any of us think. She is attractive just not my cup of tea. May have been pregnant during this photo also. Im not a prude so i dig it.

just kick'n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok akaTrigger

Your wish is my command. I am asking you to pose nude playing pool. There, I did it. lol

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I think all the guys posting on this thread should post nude photos of themselves for our perusal. I guarantee I won't look. What a bunch of schmucks. Ms. Lee is a class act.

Why?? Are you interested in shrinkage???:D:D

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I don't find this pose especially attractive, it is nice.

I would suggest a 'stand up behind the back shot' with just a barely visable butt crack showing and a high profile curve of the breast.

Just my opinion.. I like the pose, I just think it could have been better.

As far as the critics thinking this picture is lowering the standards of pool... well.. how high are they currently?

Actually it may have raised the standard for a few. ;):D

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Apparently Jeanette Lee will be appearing nude in ESPN Magazine's 2010 "Body Issue". Here's a capture from the "making of" video on ESPN's website (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5648510):

View attachment 155139

Don't bother getting all lathered up about the propriety of this...

1. It's already posted on the web by ESPN.
2. There are more revealing avatars on AzB.

She's not the sex symbol to me that she is to many pool players, but she looks damned good for a thirty-something mom.

pj
chgo

Um, wow? That's uh very revealing. Jeanette stays in good shape. And she's real fun in the karaoke room.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're not the only one that feels that way. For someone that tries very hard to put on an aura of high class, this sure is low class. And, I agree, the picture is not flattering in the least. Bad move in my opinion.

Let me preface by saying that I'm not a prude and I admire a sexy woman, but I agree with Jay and Neil - this is not a good picture. She's a really good pool player but I think that she's thinks too highly of herself. I've seen some pics of Jeanette with more clothes on that were a whole lot sexier. This pic turns me off.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
That picture is so Yoko Ono.
And I'm sure the late John Lennon is the only one in the world that wanted to see her buck neckid. I know Yoko wasn't in my Spank Bank.

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
Ms Lee is a beautiful and sexy woman, but I am just not getting this photo.
I think her clothed photos are much better.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me preface by saying that I'm not a prude and I admire a sexy woman, but I agree with Jay and Neil - this is not a good picture. She's a really good pool player but I think that she's thinks too highly of herself. I've seen some pics of Jeanette with more clothes on that were a whole lot sexier. This pic turns me off.

I have already registered I didn't think this was a good photo. As one of my old buddy's said 'Some women look better with clothes on than with them off." I think this is a good example.

Rubyron

R.I.P. Smorgass Bored
Silver Member
I think it's awesome! Wish someone woulda asked me, ;)

I like everything except the veil, otherwise I like the pose and all the 8balls on the table. Very tasteful and artsy!

Hubba-hubba. :D I think it's about time for a "Girls of AZ" calendar.

cuekev

Thread killer
Silver Member
Good for her to be comfortable with herself enough to pose. Does not matter what any of us think. She is attractive just not my cup of tea. May have been pregnant during this photo also. Im not a prude so i dig it.

I don't believe she carried either of her children. One is adopted and the other was carried by a surrogate.