King of Texas?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who is the current azbilliards king of Texas?

I thought you said Ming of Texas. :wink:
There's only one of them and she's in a class all her own. More heart per square inch than anyone else I ever saw.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Jaws" was a 10' table?

Who said "Jaws" was a 10' table?

Ok am I going to be the only one to doubt the validity of CJ running 27 racks of 10 ball on a "super tight" ten foot table?...........

nahog99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who said "Jaws" was a 10' table?

You did: "Beating the 10 Ball ghost on a 10' table is easy for me, and I'm not sure why. In Atlanta I played the ghost on "JAWS" (a super tight table) and ran 27 racks in a row..."

If you weren't saying JAWS was a ten footer it sure sounded like it. Also, how does someone say they ran 27 racks of 10 ball on a super tight table so casually? I've never heard of anyone coming close to that. If earl Strickland was offered 1 million by an insurance company to run 10 racks of 9 ball how much would they risk for someone to run TWENTY SEVEN in ten ball no less.

Edit: I just thought of the fact that you had ball in hand after the breaks, this makes it quite a bit easier.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be genuinely curious to see what CJ would get on my 15 Ball Ghost Drill

Heck, CJ. If you recorded a video of your 10 attempts like a few of us here have, I bet you could sell it for a few bucks. We've had our differences, but I'd buy a copy.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
CJ is playing 4-5 Tournaments per week...wonder if he clicks his heels together he and Toto will be back from his make believe OZ!
Why would you call him a liar? Do you live in DFW? No?

Then you have no clue. The players there have at least two tournaments a day to choose from.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
True ^^^^^. Although we don't have a single pool hall worth a shit, and a Diamond table is more rare than a ****in unicorn!!!!!!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
So let me get this straight, George - it's easier to take "ball in hand"?

So let me get this straight, George - it's easier to take "ball in hand" and put the cue ball anywhere on the table than having to play it from where it lands? LMAO!!!

priceless.........

priceless148.jpg

You did: "Beating the 10 Ball ghost on a 10' table is easy for me, and I'm not sure why. In Atlanta I played the ghost on "JAWS" (a super tight table) and ran 27 racks in a row..."

If you weren't saying JAWS was a ten footer it sure sounded like it. Also, how does someone say they ran 27 racks of 10 ball on a super tight table so casually? I've never heard of anyone coming close to that. If earl Strickland was offered 1 million by an insurance company to run 10 racks of 9 ball how much would they risk for someone to run TWENTY SEVEN in ten ball no less.

Edit: I just thought of the fact that you had ball in hand after the breaks, this makes it quite a bit easier.

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
King of Texas???most of the top Texas players will be at VIV"S tourny this weekend.It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the tourny and who matches up gambling!!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Manny Chau for winning

There were a lot of "Gunfighters" there, that's for sure.

Congratulations to Manny Chau for winning, I came one game from playing him in the finals.....oh, well, there will be other times ;) 'The Game is my Teacher'

King of Texas???most of the top Texas players will be at VIV"S tourny this weekend.It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the tourny and who matches up gambling!!