Manny Chau attempts $5,000 break pot as Dennis Orcollo watches on

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
4K Video: Manny Chau attempts $5,000 break pot as Dennis Orcollo watches on

On Thursday nights at Big Tyme Billiards in Spring, TX, tournament entrants get a chance to win up to $5,000 in a 10-ball 'break-n-run' pot drawing which is held during their 9-ball tournament. Professional pool player Manny Chau cracks at the rack on one of the toughest 9-ft. Diamond tables in Texas as world champion Dennis Orcollo watches on. Be sure to watch it in higher quality up to 4K.

https://youtu.be/1SoU99_PlEY

Last edited:

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
On Thursday nights at Big Tyme Billiards in Spring, TX, tournament entrants get a chance to win up to $5,000 in a 10-ball 'break-n-run' pot drawing which is held during their 9-ball tournament. Professional pool player Manny Chau cracks at the rack on one of the toughest 9-ft. Diamond tables in Texas as world champion Dennis Orcollo watches on. Be sure to watch it in higher quality up to 4K.

https://youtu.be/1SoU99_PlEY

I'm on the Mic! Thats my tournament/breakpot!

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder what his rationale was for not even attempting a kick on the 3. :confused:

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
You miss you lose

I wonder what his rationale was for not even attempting a kick on the 3. :confused:

For these "10 Ball Break Pots" the shooter must declare whether or not he will continue shooting after each ball is made. If you continue and miss then you do not get any money at all......it all goes back into the pot.

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Breakpot

Did anyone else open the link expecting to watch him run the whole rack? Glad he won the $2K but a little misleading.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
ours at Jamacia Joe's wednesday tournament is up over 3k a ball. 30k+ in the pot. In the past 2-3 months has paid out around 12k and no one has run out.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
ours at Jamacia Joe's wednesday tournament is up over 3k a ball. 30k+ in the pot. In the past 2-3 months has paid out around 12k and no one has run out.

I have been working on getting it built up. We should be able to get it to 1k a ball pretty soon. Sean was there that night btw! Did a great job.

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Are you allowed to push :)

Lol! That particular table has extended rails with shims which puts it at about 4". Its probably one of the tougher tables in Texas. Nothing is a hanger on that table and if you are shooting down the rail and don't hit it pure, you missed.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have been working on getting it built up. We should be able to get it to 1k a ball pretty soon. Sean was there that night btw! Did a great job.

Nice. Ours is so high because no one Manny's speed is allowed to shoot at it.

Not my call.

I prefer it when no one is punished for getting good at something.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did anyone else open the link expecting to watch him run the whole rack? Glad he won the $2K but a little misleading.
lettuce examine the fax:
Manny chau: plays real good like. Never had no job.
attempts- tries
Run- go thru rack without missing
5000- lotta dollhairs for 10 min of work.

No, i was not misled. In fact, i would have guessed he did not run it, based on the title.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Woo-hoo made a 3400 score tonight split three ways in the jjs break and run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be honest, I thought he did run the rack. Not based off the title of the post or video, but the fact the video was almost 5 minutes long.

How slow does this guy play ;)

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
lettuce examine the fax:
Manny chau: plays real good like. Never had no job.
attempts- tries
Run- go thru rack without missing
5000- lotta dollhairs for 10 min of work.

No, i was not misled. In fact, i would have guessed he did not run it, based on the title.

thanks, i did purposely add a little drama and felt like most would understand it just as you did. i did mislead a little bit though by throwing in Orcollo's name, even though he was just sitting there

Woo-hoo made a 3400 score tonight split three ways in the jjs break and run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

but where's the 4K video JB? ;p jk it would've been nice to see Mr. King crack at that break pot too since he was playing.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
You're a pure marketing genius.

Nice video production..

POW!!!

thanks, i did purposely add a little drama and felt like most would understand it just as you did. i did mislead a little bit though by throwing in Orcollo's name, even though he was just sitting there

but where's the 4K video JB? ;p jk it would've been nice to see Mr. King crack at that break pot too since he was playing.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

No video. :)