Looking for a Jackpot cue

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

Let DZ Cues make you a sneaky pete for $350 and you can put it against any $2000 cue it will play as well or better and last you for years.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any difference in play beyond fine adjustment/tuning is always on the player.

I can play with pretty much anything you put in my hand. Ive never been one to get get sentimental over cues. Cues are pieces of sporting goods first and foremost. Decoration not withstanding.

I personally cant stand bars. My tolerance for drunks is nil, and screaming drunks fall even lower on the list. So, my point was having a cue that you arent as worried about getting damaged, lost, stolen etc.

Most drunks don't come find you, you usually have to go where they are.

Are bars the only places they have to play pool there?

I have taken all my cues into bars, dives, pool hall, etc. over the last 50 years and never had one stolen, but I have had one knocked over. To me, that is one of the chances you have to take if you play pool. I usually keep a good eye on my stuff or have somebody I know watch it for me if I go to the restroom so nobody bothers it.

I consider pool cues as tools, so I never buy them with a lot of bling, unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

I don't have a pool table at home, so I go to where the pool tables are...wherever that may be. I use whatever cue I like playing with the best. I don't have one cue that I save for "date night" at a fancy place and another that I take to a dive. If I'm that worried about my cue, I'll use a house cue.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Why didn't you buy the other one in the first place?

gotta agree on this one. you have a dream cue but buy another one. its like saying you can sleep with a supermodel, but decide to take the fat chick at the bar at 2am home. counterproductive if you ask me

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
gotta agree on this one. you have a dream cue but buy another one. its like saying you can sleep with a supermodel, but decide to take the fat chick at the bar at 2am home. counterproductive if you ask me

Because fat chicks do more stuff...

I did not read the thread, but I am sure you will be able to find a bargain on one. On the plus side, they do hit really sweet.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I did not read the thread, but I am sure you will be able to find a bargain on one. On the plus side, they do hit really sweet.

I think the Jackpot Cues were like a Limited Edition Run of something with Unique Specifications.

Most of the people who cried wolf about a Jackpot Cue never owned one, never hit a pool ball with one, or ever saw or touched one personally. How do you know anything about anything without a personal experence?

These peopl are like Sheep in the Pool Community who will follow the sound of the a bell, other Sheep with a Bell Making noise as it moves.

BTW I have not seen any owner offering up their Jackpots for sale, so I do not expect you will be finding a bargains on the resale market.

JMHO:smile:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW I have not seen any owner offering up their Jackpots for sale, so I do not expect you will be finding a bargains on the resale market.

I have two and neither are for sale.

I might consider trading one for a Southwest, or maybe a Szamboti. They would have to throw some cash in on the side though, to sweeten the pot.

😀

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the Jackpot Cues were like a Limited Edition Run of something with Unique Specifications.

Most of the people who cried wolf about a Jackpot Cue never owned one, never hit a pool ball with one, or ever saw or touched one personally. How do you know anything about anything without a personal experence?

These peopl are like Sheep in the Pool Community who will follow the sound of the a bell, other Sheep with a Bell Making noise as it moves.

Well that's a surprise from you considering how you condone Dean's fraudulent behavior. And no matter how you spin it no.matter what the buyer's reactions are Dean 100% defrauded them not sure how you don't get it thru ur thick skull. Who cares if a guy loves a cue that was completely misrepresented and overpriced. If he didn't think he was pulling a scam he could have just said "I'm having a run of cues made to my specs by a US maker if you're interested the price us xxx dollars". But instead he came with this long drawn out con to extract every single dollar he could out of these pigeons, great seller 🙄 And you avoiding the scam and trying to defend him is just as bad.

Well that's a surprise from you considering how you condone Dean's fraudulent behavior. And no matter how you spin it no.matter what the buyer's reactions are Dean 100% defrauded them not sure how you don't get it thru ur thick skull. Who cares if a guy loves a cue that was completely misrepresented and overpriced. If he didn't think he was pulling a scam he could have just said "I'm having a run of cues made to my specs by a US maker if you're interested the price us xxx dollars". But instead he came with this long drawn out con to extract every single dollar he could out of these pigeons, great seller 🙄 And you avoiding the scam and trying to defend him is just as bad.

The butts were cored by Larry Vigus though, so not 100% Schmelke made.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Well my opinions are based on my dealing with Deanoc, as seller & buyer. Her treated me fair, and visa versa. You do not like my opinion. You must not believe in free expression based upon facts. Must be a democrat who love free speach, if it to your liking.

Well I am still waiting to hear from the actually buyer of Jackpot from Deanoc with complaints. So far the number is ZERO.

Have not seen one for resale, if you want to check one out HawaiianEye has two, he stated a trade he could consider.

Are you God, or Forum God. Think not I am sure you are just human with as few flaws, maintain not win everything you compete in. Or do you Mr. Perfect? Never finish out of first place in everything you took one?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is literally amazing how thick cacaballa is, isn't it?
Well that's a surprise from you considering how you condone Dean's fraudulent behavior. And no matter how you spin it no.matter what the buyer's reactions are Dean 100% defrauded them not sure how you don't get it thru ur thick skull. Who cares if a guy loves a cue that was completely misrepresented and overpriced. If he didn't think he was pulling a scam he could have just said "I'm having a run of cues made to my specs by a US maker if you're interested the price us xxx dollars". But instead he came with this long drawn out con to extract every single dollar he could out of these pigeons, great seller �� And you avoiding the scam and trying to defend him is just as bad.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you sure about that? I thought that was just one guy having that done to one cue one time for one reason .....

Sent from the future.

That ball wiper is clearly ignorant of the facts surrounding what he speaks of and a shill.