100 Hottest Athletes of All Time -- Billiards Has Two

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the Bleacher Report, billiards has a mere two hot athletes of all time out of the top 100. Anybody who follows mainstream print media knows who those two "billiard babes" are. :D

What's puzzling to me is that there's about a dozen poker "athletes" included in the Bleacher Report. Poker athlete? What, are you kidding me? :eek:

I mean, I can understand pole vaulting, tennis, drag racing, figure skaing, MMA, golf, mountain biking, skiing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, volleyball, boxing, soccer, figure skating, softball, and MMA, but poker? :grin-square:

I realize pocket billiards is on the of the definition of what is considered a sport.

Anyway, here's the one of the two hottest billiard athletes of all time in the article written on August 23, 2010. No surprise here:

You can't tell me you haven't wandered across ESPN2 sometime in the afternoon and stopped when you saw Jeannette Lee playing pool.

When the black widow is bent over studying a shot in her leather pants, it doesn't get much better than that.

All female athletes in the article are scantily dressed depicting their hotness instead of their athletic abilities, IMO. :eek:

Attachments

• JeannetteLee-Billiards_display_image[1].jpg
    JeannetteLee-Billiards_display_image[1].jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,672

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Presenting No. 31 on the 100 Hottest Athletes of All Time is Ms. Jennifer Barretta, and the article says this:

Jeannette Lee may be the famous pool player, but Jennifer Barretta is easily the hottest one. Even if she sucked at billiards, I couldn't focus long enough to hit one single shot if she was wearing that bikini.

She also looks like she can handle that stick pretty well, though.

I'm pretty sure that both Jeannette and Jennifer have agents who help to keep their name out there in mainstream print media. I guess I should be happy to see billiards included on the list of 100, but I just can't understand why those poker chicks are considered athletes. I mean, they're sitting down the entire time. Sheesh! :grin-square:

Jennifer is eye candy to the male readership, I'm sure, and I like her personally. Both Jennifer and Jeannette do play pool. :)

I would like to see Jennifer come with a new photo for the print media.

Attachments

• JenniferBarretta-Billiards_display_image[1].jpg
    JenniferBarretta-Billiards_display_image[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,961

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Poker is a sport?????? I guess they do stand up once in a while when they go all in :). Thanks for the post.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've never considered jeannette more than cute to be honest.

the hottest female athletes are on the track or doing gymnastics

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poker is a sport?????? I guess they do stand up once in a while when they go all in :). Thanks for the post.

LOL! That's what I'm talking about. :thumbup:

Anyway, here's No. 90 on the hottest athlete list, Liz Lieu the poker player, to which the article says this:

Liz Leiu has got a pair. A really great pair.

What? I mean that she's got two aces.

...and a nice rack.
:eek:

Attachments

• LizLieu-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    LizLieu-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,004

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the article, here's No. 66, another poker athlete, Ms. Kimberly Lansing:

Is it just me, or does Kim Lansing look a little bit like a dark-haired Hayden Panettiere?

Just the fact that I even had the thought means that Kimberly totally belongs on this list, poker or no poker.

Wow! What kind of athletic pose is this? :grin:

And how come nobody contacted Jasmin, dag nab it, or Allison or Gerda?! :angry:

Attachments

• KimberlyLansing-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    KimberlyLansing-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,971

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. 55, Ms. Jennifer Leigh, another poker athlete:

When you think poker, you think of a bunch of d-bags sitting around with sunglasses on smoking cigars. I say, keep the cigar, add a hot chick wearing next to nothing, and that's a game I'd much rather watch on TV.

Attachments

• JenniferLeigh-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    JenniferLeigh-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,924

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sheesh, No. 30, Ms. Liv Boeree from England, and here's what the journalist says about her athletic hotness:

Poker hottie Liv Boeree had me even before I knew she was British. With that accent, I'd be all in on her in half a second. :confused:

I'd like to see her walk in those doggone shoes while she's being athletic. LOL! :grin-square:

Attachments

• LivBoeree-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    LivBoeree-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,246

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
LOL! That's what I'm talking about. :thumbup:

Anyway, here's No. 90 on the hottest athlete list, Liz Lieu the poker player, to which the article says this:

Liz Leiu has got a pair. A really great pair.

What? I mean that she's got two aces.

...and a nice rack.
:eek:

Is SHE the sister of our Fabio? :thumbup:

The REAL question is : where is Mary Avina???:D:D:D

Hugs...

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, let's not forget No. 94, Ms. Lacey Jones:

Okay, so is poker really a sport? All they do is sit, but then again, that's kind of what NASCAR drivers do, so I'm going to allow it. Besides, it gives me a chance to show off hotties like Lacey here.

See, her name is Lacy and all she has on is lace. Maybe we need more women named Lacy.

Good name! :D

Attachments

• LaceyJones-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    LaceyJones-Poker_display_image[1].jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,940

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Okay, so is poker really a sport? All they do is sit, but then again, that's kind of what NASCAR drivers do, so I'm going to allow it. Besides, it gives me a chance to show off hotties like Lacey here.

See, her name is Lacy and all she has on is lace. Maybe we need more women named Lacy.

Poker is a sport like chess is a sport, they are both the epitome of a game, albeit with lots of skill involved, but not a sport. Pool is a stretch, but at least you're out of the chair, walking around, bending and moving your arm - it's way more of a sport than poker or chess.

I am not a NASCAR or racing fan, but that would be a sport in my mind (closer than the others I mentioned): in fact, if they make a slight mistake physically during a race, they are in the wall or worse.

Whatever, I think the list is silly. Thanks for the post though, JAM.

Dave

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :thumbup::eek:

Slh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poker is a sport like chess is a sport, they are both the epitome of a game, albeit with lots of skill involved, but not a sport. Pool is a stretch, but at least you're out of the chair, walking around, bending and moving your arm - it's way more of a sport than poker or chess.

I am not a NASCAR or racing fan, but that would be a sport in my mind (closer than the others I mentioned): in fact, if they make a slight mistake physically during a race, they are in the wall or worse.

Whatever, I think the list is silly. Thanks for the post though, JAM.

Dave

they have to be physically tough to drive. A nascar car is not faster as a F1 car but F1 drivers have to be really strong because F1 car can generate huge deceleration and lateral acceleration in the order of 4-5G ( OMG). F1 drivers during a grand prix lose like 9 lbs of body weight.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
JMO ... but when it comes to HOT... akaTrigger and Ashley Nandrasy can give the poker chicks (and most of that list) the wild 7.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
While defining the word "sport" is an arduous, possibly impossible task, I think at the bare minimum, the participants in such activities should at least have to get off their asses.

(Otherwise, JAM would have a Super Bowl ring for AZ posting, imo.) :D:D:D

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Poker is not a sport, billiards should've had more spots. Plenty more good lookin' gals playin pool. Where Liz, XTP, Yu Ram? Or how's about continue with that Russian theme they had going and put Anastasia Luppova on the list? If they wanted to go with the "athlete/model" route, where's Shanelle Loraine?

Methinks someone was too lazy to go out and find the hot athletes.