Efren vs Junior Champ, what a match!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Jerico got robbed by the ref in that first game of part 1, he totally made a good hit on the 2.

You could see his eyes glare when the call was wrong.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
At first I thought that it was amazing that Efren was being spotted balls which didn't show up at all from what I saw, the difference was the 1 game spot. Great match, some great shooting and even saw some nerves toward the end of the set.

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
lol at the end of part 1, efren shoots the 9 like he needs the shape on the ten, then remembers he's being spotted the 9 as he turns and smiles to django as the balls get thrown out the pocket

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
If you want to be a world beater then you need to play in the Phillippines! Most of the great players that we know here in the states get weight when they go back to Philippines.

Jericho Banares has a few matches on YouTube where he spots Efren, Alcano, and Alex P.

Efren gets weight from almost every young talent in the PI nowadays.

How strong is that?

Look at what trips to the Phillippines has done for SVB and Appletton. They went there to gamble and now are favorites in just about any tournament.

It like Brazil and soccer. They don't have any prestigious titles to be won, but every prestigious title is won by someone from that country.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
It looked to me like he just feathered the 2 then got the sideways hit on it, but it's also 240p, so I'm probably wrong.

Banares agreed with me, though. He's probably wrong, too.