SBA Applications Today, Pool Rooms

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Banks are accepting applications starting today for the SBA Payroll Protection Program, for a loan and debt forgiveness of payoll, utilities and rent for 2.5 months.

For example, Bank of America's is: https://about.bankofamerica.com/promo/assistance/latest-updates-from-bank-of-america-coronavirus/small-business-assistance?cm_sp=EBZ-BAC-Announcement-_-BACAnnouncement-_-AMT2H45Q00_SB_Engagement_Banner_COVID19_SB_JCRLink

You can get relief for up to 2.5 months of expenses to keep your business going in the form of a loan. The loan will be forgiven if you qualify. A flood of applications are coming in, will take months to sort out I'm sure, hang in there.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a sole proprietor and applied! The application is short and easy to fill out. Good job plugging a beneficial program....

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm a sole proprietor and applied! The application is short and easy to fill out. Good job plugging a beneficial program....

I think they're going to come quickly with the loan, but qualifying for the forgiveness may take some time.

In any case, if a pool room has 15K a month in salary/rent/utilities overhead, it may put a quick, forgivable $37,500 in your pocket to help ride this thing out.

Any small business can apply and most will qualify.