Custom Judd Fuller FS

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I tried selling this cue a few months back, had some interest but it didn't go. But with the exchange rate being favourable i can take less for the cue. So here it is for SOLD delivered.

It is based on the midnight fire design on his website.

It is an ebony forearm with 8 points of tulipwood with orange osage veneer (4 hi 4 lo points). The hi points have a large ivory diamond inlaid and the lo points have a silver diamond inlaid and a silver arrowhead above the point. The same pattern is repeated in the butt with the points coming from the butt cap like flames. It has an awesom black leather wrap and ringwork at all positions of orange osage, tulipwood, silver, tulipwood, orange osage. 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and 13mm tips, one shaft played and the other new. Deluxe joint protectors with ringwork.

The cue is 58" long and the weight is:

Butt: 15.7oz
Used shaft: 3.9 oz
Unused shaft: 3.7oz

The cue is in excellent condition. There is a slight mark in the surface of the finish between 2 of the points but i think it should come out with a polish as you can barely feel it. You've got to know its there or you wont see it but i'd rather be honest.

Price reduced to SOLD SOLD SOLD delivered.

Judd2.jpg

Judd3.jpg

Judd1.jpg

189.jpg

Last edited: