Is anyone making Custom made Racks???

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been looking for a quality rack/triangle for a while now. My local club uses awful plastic triangles. They are out of shape, too flexible and it is impossible to obtain a tight rack.

After much searching i narrowed it down to a Rolla-Rack. They look great, minimize cloth ware and have space or your fingers to get a really tight rack. The problem is i cant buy one. Triangle billiards have been most unhelpful and basically don't want to send one to the UK unless i order about 30.....I only want 1!!!!!

So it dawned on me, why not get a nice custom made rack. I would be able to choose a nice exotic wood and have a great qualit rack, personalized too. I don't know anybody who is making them though so i need your help.

If anybody knows anybody who can make a custom made rack please let me know, I would much appreciate your input.

It seems like a good idea, after all we all love custom cues and custom cases, so why not racks?

Many thanks,

Graeme

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Have you seen the Diamond rack? It's well-regarded. If you want a gee-whiz solution...contact delta 13.

chicagomike

Play with an Ed Young cue
Silver Member
UK-Collector said:
I have been looking for a quality rack/triangle for a while now. My local club uses awful plastic triangles. They are out of shape, too flexible and it is impossible to obtain a tight rack.

After much searching i narrowed it down to a Rolla-Rack. They look great, minimize cloth ware and have space or your fingers to get a really tight rack. The problem is i cant buy one. Triangle billiards have been most unhelpful and basically don't want to send one to the UK unless i order about 30.....I only want 1!!!!!

So it dawned on me, why not get a nice custom made rack. I would be able to choose a nice exotic wood and have a great qualit rack, personalized too. I don't know anybody who is making them though so i need your help.

If anybody knows anybody who can make a custom made rack please let me know, I would much appreciate your input.

It seems like a good idea, after all we all love custom cues and custom cases, so why not racks?

Many thanks,

Graeme
I've got some made. I get lots of compliments on them. U gotta see 'em. It's hard to put the design into words...People tell me they are beautiful. PM me for further if you're interested. I'll post photos if I can figure out how to do it.

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
Chicago Mike's racks are awesome looking. At least give them a look and see if they are what you're after!

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep

dogginda9 said:
Chicago Mike's racks are awesome looking. At least give them a look and see if they are what you're after!

I second the recommendation for Chicago Mike's racks....and you could find no nicer guy to deal with either.

- Ghost

AdChalk

Banned
Dons Pivot Rack

You may like Dons Pivot Rack... You can find it at http://www.DonsPivotRack.com - I have one and love it!

UK-Collector said:

Many thanks,

Graeme