Robinson Tip Tool

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I only have 3 never used Made by the late great John Robinson. I have had the same one for 18 yrs. They are $14.00 to your door. IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I only have 3 never used Made by the late great John Robinson. I have had the same one for 18 yrs. They are $14.00 to your door.View attachment 536627

View attachment 536628
Sold

Send me the PayPal info via PM and I will love to be the first to try and review it!

Looks like it is very well made and I love that it simulated the shape and size of chalk to mimic chalk application...

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
These are a very nice version of the tip pik....

The size is small and about the size of a bolt. A little too small to simulate a piece of chalk.

I received two red ones pictured and one silver. All excellent quality. I think that the red ones are dime shape and the silver one is nickel shape?

Because of that, I am glad I bought the batch. It has tiny needles and gets the job done. But, certainly not as good as the kamui tip tool! That thing makes ultra fine grooves in the tip and yields the best results for a minor tip touch up .....

These work and don't take up a lot of space. It is certainly a more aggressive tool.

Kd

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sold

Send me the PayPal info via PM and I will love to be the first to try and review it!

Looks like it is very well made and I love that it simulated the shape and size of chalk to mimic chalk application...

Kd

You won't be the first. I've been using one since the 90's. Fits right in my pocket with the change.