Is anyone making cue cases that hold balls?

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title suggests i am looking for a case that will hold pool balls too as well as my cues. I was thinking of having one custom made but i don't know who would do it. It would just save carrying my whiten and a seperate case for the balls.

To hold balls it would have to be a briefcase style or a tube style with a large pocket on the front.

I would appreciate your input.

Graeme

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ronhudson said:
Those look nice, but I think he's specifically looking for a combo case that holds both cues and a ball set.

If so, whitten may very well be willing and able to concoct something.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whitten

Thanks for that. I've seen that ball case its really nice but i was looking for a combo that does both. You may be right that he may do something on request. I'll see what he can do.

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Justis has an option for a pocket for the cue ball. I'm sure one of the top makers could construct some sort of design for the right price... it seems it'd be on the heavy side to say the least.

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
I was looking for something like this myself a few years ago. I wanted a suitcase/luggase style case, not a tube-style, that could hold a full set of 16 balls. I only ever saw a picture of one from some Chinese wholesale company, but it only held 9 balls in a row above the cues.

I did found our that there are hard plastic cases for archery that are triangular shaped. There were some that seemed to be large enough across to allow you to fit a couple of cues horizontally across the bottom. However it think if you actually did this you would end up with something very heavy to carry around.

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
UK-Collector said:
Thanks for that. I've seen that ball case its really nice but i was looking for a combo that does both. You may be right that he may do something on request. I'll see what he can do.
It's no longer pictured on the Whitten website, but they used to have pictures of a case (2x4 I think) with a pocket that held 3 balls in it. So I'm sure they could make another one that would hold more. :smile:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have made many cases that hold balls. Mostly for carom players and one for Mike Massey.

In the past I have used foam and made custom lined inserts that hold the balls securely inside the pocket.

Now, since I have a laser cutter in shop it's easy to make a custom holder in a variety of configurations.

If you want a custom solution - or even a custom production solution where I match your specific need to any of the production models Sterling makes and make a "prototype" just for you - contact me.