World 14.1 Event in August- Please Publish Player List

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The World 14.1 is coming up in a few weeks. I am asking the promoters to please PUBLISH on this site, where many straight pool players/fans frequent ( there is a section DEVOTED to this following as well) We WANT to see the LIST of Registered Players- all of them so far committed to attending- many of us would like to either attend in person or pay to view- so please be upfront NOW and let us see the list so that we can ALL make appropriate PLANS for this event. I am in NY this month and may attend ( I have been to many past events) - but we want to and are certainly entitled to be able to make INFORMED decisions on how to spend our money on this event- so MR. Korean Dragon et. al. PLEASE give your supporting fans the transparency they rightly deserve and PUBLISH THE LIST!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The World 14.1 is coming up in a few weeks. I am asking the promoters to please PUBLISH on this site, where many straight pool players/fans frequent ( there is a section DEVOTED to this following as well) We WANT to see the LIST of Registered Players- all of them so far committed to attending- many of us would like to either attend in person or pay to view- so please be upfront NOW and let us see the list so that we can ALL make appropriate PLANS for this event. I am in NY this month and may attend ( I have been to many past events) - but we want to and are certainly entitled to be able to make INFORMED decisions on how to spend our money on this event- so MR. Korean Dragon et. al. PLEASE give your supporting fans the transparency they rightly deserve and PUBLISH THE LIST!

It is pretty much a given that the first 3 days or so will be the round robin where there will be so much dead weight in each group that you will know in advance who will advance. Maybe one out of the 8 groups will be tough. Don't know why anyone would want to attend or watch those round robins. So maybe that'll help you :grin:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is pretty much a given that the first 3 days or so will be the round robin where there will be so much dead weight in each group that you will know in advance who will advance. Maybe one out of the 8 groups will be tough. Don't know why anyone would want to attend or watch those round robins. So maybe that'll help you :grin:

Thanks, as I attended this event many times, I already know this- would like to go on Fri. IF the field has at least a half dozen or so worth seeing- I want to see people play each other at this game who are not my equals, so only the last few days make sense for me- want to plan now IF those premier names are attending- they will all pass through days 1-3 -why is that not available anywhere that I looked a week or so away from the start? That is my biq question.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, as I attended this event many times, I already know this- would like to go on Fri. IF the field has at least a half dozen or so worth seeing- I want to see people play each other at this game who are not my equals, so only the last few days make sense for me- want to plan now IF those premier names are attending- they will all pass through days 1-3 -why is that not available anywhere that I looked a week or so away from the start? That is my biq question.

'Cause they don't give a sh!t unfortunately. If you go through the event's facebook page and a million posts they have a few people listed.