Buyer / Seller transaction report

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
[B][/B]Painter trashed my last cue

:mad: OK, here goes...

I sent Aaron Painter three cues around July 7th, 2006 and received back the last shaft about a month ago (he had it over 4 months because he destroyed the joint collar while working on it). Aaron gouged the shaft ringwork and had to turn it down to .818 to eliminate the damage meanwhile the butt joint is .838, then he layered coat after coat after coat of thick finish to get it close to .838, but it is TRASHED and has a ridge near the edge. Now it looks like $hit. The coloring of the dark brown linen phenolic is so ugly now it doesn't look like it is supposed to be with the joint of the butt. I asked him for a $200 refund on the one cue and he said he would think about it. Well, he has had plenty of time to think about it. Now it's time to share his lousy work and damage hopefully so no one else gets scammed by PainPool, IghitySplit, or whoever he is now. NOT HAPPY!!!! AZer's BEWARE!!!!

John

joint area before Aaron worked on cue:

00_1.jpg

joints after Aaron damaged collar

PB220031.jpg

sanding scratches

PB220036.jpg

more sanding scratches

PB220033.jpg

air bubbles and blems in finish

PB220032.jpg

If anyone is a friend of Aaron's let him know he owe's me $200 for trashing my full spliced cue. There's an old saying: What comes around goes around, and what goes around comes around. Somehow nature will balance things out. I won't get mad, I'll share his lousy work so no one else gets burned.

John:mad: :mad:

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
jkmarshall_cues said:
:mad: OK, here goes...

I sent Aaron Painter three cues around July 7th, 2006 and received back the last shaft about a month ago (he had it over 4 months because he destroyed the joint collar while working on it). Aaron gouged the shaft ringwork and had to turn it down to .818 to eliminate the damage meanwhile the butt joint is .838, then he layered coat after coat after coat of thick finish to get it close to .838, but it is TRASHED and has a ridge near the edge. Now it looks like $hit. The coloring of the dark brown linen phenolic is so ugly now it doesn't look like it is supposed to be with the joint of the butt. I asked him for a $200 refund on the one cue and he said he would think about it. Well, he has had plenty of time to think about it. Now it's time to share his lousy work and damage hopefully so no one else gets scammed by PainPool, IghitySplit, or whoever he is now. NOT HAPPY!!!! AZer's BEWARE!!!!

John

joint area before Aaron worked on cue:

00_1.jpg

joints after Aaron damaged collar

PB220031.jpg

sanding scratches

PB220036.jpg

more sanding scratches

PB220033.jpg

air bubbles and blems in finish

PB220032.jpg

If anyone is a friend of Aaron's let him know he owe's me $200 for trashing my full spliced cue. There's an old saying: What comes around goes around, and what goes around comes around. Somehow nature will balance things out. I won't get mad, I'll share his lousy work so no one else gets burned.

John:mad: :mad:
Ouch......I'm REALLY sorry to see that, John. That's a nice looking cue....or, at least, it was...before Aaron got ahold of it.

Hope your problem gets worked out, and you get your money.

Rat

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
On a more positive note.....

....I got my J&J 4x6 case today from ChrisOnline. He had it drop-shipped to me, and it arrived tonight. Great storage case, Chris....and fantastic customer service.

Yet ANOTHER A+ for Chris.

Rat

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
....I got my J&J 4x6 case today from ChrisOnline. He had it drop-shipped to me, and it arrived tonight. Great storage case, Chris....and fantastic customer service.

Yet ANOTHER A+ for Chris.

Rat

Rat... i am very glad to hear everything is great for you.... you my friend are one of the easiest people around to deal with... :)

One day, i am sure we will make a cue deal for each other. i missed the last ones you sold awhile back.. but next time... you just bought some really nice ones!!!

and I TOO ADMIT I HAVE A CUE ADDICTION! your not alone..

Have a happy turkey day! and also everyone esle dont eat too much.. makes it harder to play pool!! lol

chris

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
jkmarshall_cues said:

Love the invisible seam too.:rolleyes: Not as bad as mine but pretty close.

Sorry to hear about this John, makes me sick that he got someone else. When you first told me about the shaft I didn't think it could look as bad as the photos show. Not even close to matching..:(

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Aaron Painter's good work

:confused: I must be fair to Aaron however. The other two cues he refinished for me and repaired came out great. One had points falling out and he completed the repair and refinish very well. If my experiences were from the first two cue jobs I would be bragging about Aaron's work. However, I paid Aaron over $750.00 cash up front for all three cue repairs and the last cue took nearly 4 months to complete. I don't think I'm out of line asking for $200 back for the inconvenience and damage that was done to the last cue. I have given him over a month to make it right with me and he has chosen to blow me off. I am a reasonable man and don't want anything for free, my handshake still means something. When someone says, "Let me think about it," and doesn't respond I get frustrated. Aaron has had plenty of time to clear this situation up, but he has chosen another path. I'm sorry I have to bring this out in the open. It's not a misunderstanding. I have tried to be kind, fare, and open with Aaron. I haven't been rude, nor have I been a pain in the a$$. But enough is enough!!

I know I am not perfect and have ruffled some feathers along the way in my life, for that I am sorry. I wish I could make it right with those I have offended. I ask for their forgiveness.
Now for the good news:
Time to celebrate our families and be thankful for our freedom. Cheer to all.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
John

F

froznShooter

Great transactions with Chrisonline,poolschool and justnick

I have recently completed deals with all of the above and have nothing but good things to say about all of them.

Thanks for the deals guys

Todd L.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Thanks Todd I appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Let me know if you need anything. Enjoy!

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
I also had a Great transaction with Poolschool a couple weeks ago.

(Sorry about not leaving this sooner but I actually forgot who it came from I get so much in the mail.)

Thanks and I'm sure we will do business again. :D

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Buyer

I just wanted to thank bignasty for great communication and a quick payment and recommend him in any transaction.:D

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
great transaction

cuedoctor said:
I just wanted to thank bignasty for great communication and a quick payment and recommend him in any transaction.:D
cuedoctor is a great seller and is very honest with his descriptions! i recommend doing business with him!:D

Darth

Cyber Fox 4/8/96-7/1/09
Silver Member
I just received a cue from JMW that was shipped from Texas to Florida over night USPS. It was packed very well and is in great condition. I am very pleased with the smooth transaction and highly recommend any transaction with him.:D

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Chalk up another one to Bamacues (Joe). Bought the cocobola Callaluca cue from Joe last night, and have COMPLETELY rethought my distaste for wrapless cues. This thing is a killer player...and looks phenomenal in person. The woodgrain is gorgeous, the ringwork is excellent, and it plays incredibly well!!!

Thanks again, Joe. My 4x6 will now be totally FILLED with cues I've bought from you over the last couple months!! :) :)

And each one of 'em is great!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Chalk up another one to Bamacues (Joe). Bought the cocobola Callaluca cue from Joe last night, and have COMPLETELY rethought my distaste for wrapless cues. This thing is a killer player...and looks phenomenal in person. The woodgrain is gorgeous, the ringwork is excellent, and it plays incredibly well!!!

Thanks again, Joe. My 4x6 will now be totally FILLED with cues I've bought from you over the last couple months!! :) :)

And each one of 'em is great!

All I can say is that I can get you a 40 by 40 cue case really cheap.:D :D

Mark, once again, a real pleasure. Hope you really enjoy the cue. Looked to me like you were hitting them real fine last night with the Callaluca. If I remember correctly, you broke and ran with it in about your 3rd or 4th rack.....not bad. Enjoy the cue and many thanks. Joe

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
i just sold a helmstetter ccs pool cue ( with the threaded wooden pin) to

metallicarokerx

and all went smooth as can be. thanks, m!

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction

Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know If They Have Any Deals With Gary(az9baller) They Should Go As Smooth As Can Be. I Just Sold Him A Great Cue And The Transaction Went Great.thanks Gary!
Shane

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Vass --- Greeneyes Ocean

Big thanks, and a great transaction with Vass. Bought a cocobola BlueGrass cue from Vass last week, and it arrived bright and early this morning.

Cue is in PERFECT condition, and I couldn't be happier. Vass was very easy to deal with, great with communications, and an all around gentleman.

Thanks a ton, Vass. Much appreciated.

Rat

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
ScottR

I bought a Universal Smart Shaft from ScottR and the transaction was perfect. He shipped it very quickly and kept up the communication on the entire deal. He definitely went above and beyond. The price was excellent, the shaft was as basically brand new.

Awesome seller! I hope to do business with him again.

Jim

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jhendri2 said:
I bought a Universal Smart Shaft from ScottR and the transaction was perfect. He shipped it very quickly and kept up the communication on the entire deal. He definitely went above and beyond. The price was excellent, the shaft was as basically brand new.

Awesome seller! I hope to do business with him again.

Jim
Ditto from my side. Jim was great to work with and patient with my holiday week schedule. I'm sure we will do more deals in the future.

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always forget to put information up here.

I racently had great trades with Jazz and Pimp. Great communication all the way through.